28

Carter POV

We all looked for Shawn,but he was no where to be found. I ran into Mahgony and Bailey's room to find Cameron and Bailey asleep. I shook Baileys arm to wake her up.

"Bailey wake up" I said shaking her arm.

"Why?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"We can't find Shawn" I said .

She bolted up and fixed her shirt then grabbed her phone.

"Im gonna try to text him" she said.

She texted Shawn then a minute later her phone buzzed.

"I'm gonna go talk to him,I know where he is but please don't follow me" she said walking towards the door.

I walked out of the room into my room where everyone was.

"Bailey went to go talk to Shawn" I said.

"But we should wait here So she can talk to him" I said.

Everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing.

Bailey's POV

I slid my phone in my back pocket then ran to the room where Shawn said he was.

I walked in and saw Shawn sitting on the floor with his head in his hands.

I closed the door and it was pitched black except the center of the room from the little hanging light from the ceiling.

"Shawn" I said walking closer to him.

"Hey" he said but his voice sounded tired.

"Why are you in here?" I asked

"Because no one cares about me, you not Cam or anyone else on this whole fucking tour". He said raising his voice.

"Shawn I do" I said calmly

"No you don't you told me to leave" he said yelling at me.

"WELL I WASN'T THE ONE TRYING TO RUIN YOUR BEST FRIENDS RELATIONSHIP" I screamed

Shawn looked down and started crying.

"See Bailey don't you get it you push everyone away the people that mostly care about you, I'm sorry I fucking kissed you okay, I'm sorry I even met you." He said crying

He then removed his hand from behind his back and dumped a whole bottle of pills in his mouth.

"Bailey I'm sorry I made a mistake " he said and then fell to the floor.

I screamed and called 911

"Hi 911 whats your emergency?" The lady said

" I think my friend is dead he dumped a whole bottle of pills down his throat" I said.

"Okay can you feel for a pulse?" She asked

"I felt it but it was barley their " I said .

"Someone will be their right away." She said and I hanged up the phone.

I put my phone in my back pocket and picked up Shawn. I don't know where all the strength came to pick him up but I did.

I kicked open the door to where everyone was and everyone looked at me.

Zachary got up and said

"Bailey what happened ?" He said

" he he he shoved a whole bottle tale of pills , take him to the lobby, the ambulance is coming" I said

Aaron picked him up from my arms and Everyone followed except Jack G.

"Hey bails are you okay?" He asked

"I I can't " then I fell into his arms.

I woke up and I shook my head because I was in a car.

''Oh hey your awake" a voice said I looked up and noticed it was Jack G.

'' you passed out so I carried you to the car, so now where at the hospital' he said smiling at me.

''oh' i said.

''we better go check on Shawn see how he is doing'' he said.

''wait what happend to Shawn,oh yeah he tried to kill himself because of me.'' I said.

Jack turned his head and said

''what?'

''nothing' I said.

He nodded and we walked into the hospital.