36

Bailey's POV

I woke up and Cameron wasn't in the bed. I got up and saw a note on the bed-
"Morning my beautiful wife , I went out to do a meet and greet and I'm gonna pick up some few things, but after that we can go to dinner at 8? Love you babe" the note ended.
I smiled at how sweet he was. I then got a big pain in my stomach, I then ran to the bathroom knowing I had to throw up. I threw up even more , because I hate the sound of it.
I turned the shower on , to get ready for dinner today.
( skipping shower)
I decided to go have fun today since it was only 11:30 am in Paris. I applied makeup, did two French braids. I put on my Maroon forever 21 sweater with leggings. Then I decided to go to town, to do some shopping.

(after shopping.)

I got back to the hotel and got a dress on. I looked at the clock and it was 7:50. I walked into the living room and watched tv. Cameron then came in the door.

''Hi babe'' walking into the room putting the bags down.

''You ready '' he said walking up to me.

I nodded and grabbed his hand.

( after dinner)

Cameron was flirting really hard, and I could tell my dress turned him on. I got into the car and he got in the drivers seat. I reached my hand over and put it on his lap. He became harder, and i set my hand rubbiing it. Cameron served and pulled over on the side of the highway. He puts it in park, and it turns facing me.

''You little te-'' he was cut off.

Everything went black.

I woke up and I heard beeping. I knew where I was. The doctor came in and he smiled.

''Oh good your awake'' he said walking towards me.

He put a light over my eyes, and did some tests.

''Hows my husband'' I asked preaping my self.

''Cameron'' he asked.

I nodded.

''He had some damage to the head, but he will be fine.'' the doctor said smiling.

''Thank you'' I said smiling.

''Oh and also, did you know you are pregnant?'' the docotr asked.

Joy filled within me, " i am" i asked crying.

He nodded.

I smiled, ''Please don't tell cameron'' i said.

He nodded and left the room.

( few days later)

I threw up again this morning, but I just told cameron I had a stoamach bug. We are touring the city today, and going to see the eiffle tower, so i decided i would tell him then. I got dressed and we left.

Cameron and I walked hand and hand down the street, when we saw a gate with locks on it. I smiled.

''Babe, lets lock a lock on the gate and put our names on it, then we can throw the key in the river'' I said smiling.

He laughed.

''Bailey that doesn't work'' he said rolling his eyes.

''CAMERON'' I said slapping his arm.

I think let go of his hand and crossed my arms.

''Please'' I said begging.

''Fine'' he said.

We bought a lock, wrote ''Bailey and Cameron Dallas'' on it then threw the key in the river.

''Happy'' cameron said smirking.

''Yes thanks babe'' I said and kissed his cheek.

We then walked over to the eiffle tower and took ictures in front of it.

''Cameron I have to tell you something'' I said getting excited.

''Whats wrong babe'' He asked.

''Im pregnant'' I said smilng.

''WHAT YOU ARE" he said getting excited.

I nodded, and he picked me up and twirled me around then kissed me. We then toured around the effile tower, and spent the rest of the day shopping since we were leaving tommorow.

(on airplane)

Cam and I took some pictures with 13 fans then we left.

Cameron and I boarded the airplane, and sat in our seats.

''Flight 93 get ready for take off, please turn off all your electronics till we are safe in the air, thank you . '' the flight attendent said.

(at home)

Cameron and I started to plan the baby shower.

"Babe what are we gonna name it ?" He asked

I shurgged my shoulders and continued