32

''Do you want me to comeover and stay the night?'' Cam asked.

''its fine really im just gonna eat ice cream and watch sad movies'' I said wiping away my tears.

''Im comming over, you can't sit around alone. Im comming'' he said.

"fine, but your driving'' I said handing Cam my keys.

*at home

Cam and I watched marley&me while eating a whole carton of chocolate chip cookie dough. I missed the days where Cam and I would sit and just cuddle or have fun in bed . (😂)
"Cam thanks for staying with me, I really missed when we used to cuddle" I said looking into Cameron's eyes.
" me to" Cameron said.
Cameron set the ice cream down on your coffee table and I rested my head on his shoulder, then felt my eyes getting heavy.
I woke up and Cam was laying next to me smiling at me.
" how long have you been watching me sleep" I laughed asking.
" for about 4 hours " he said as he smiled.
I playfully pushed him and he started to fall off the bed then grabbed my arm pulling me down with him.
I landed on top of Cam, and we gazed in to each others eyes. I smiled and Cam leaned In to kiss me. Then right when I went to kiss him he swerved away and I kissed his nose.
" you tease" I said as Cam sat there laughing.
" come on let's go to Starbucks" he said.
Cameron helped me up and we walked out to my car.

*at home
" omg I am so full" I said as Cam sipped his pumpkin spice.
" me to " he said.
"Cam I'm sorry" I said as I rembered what happend at the hospitial.
" for what" cam asked.
" breaking up with you I was a bitch" I said.
" well everything happens for a reason" he said.
" yea" I said.
" I mean we were the perfect match though weren't we?" Cam and I said at the same time.
We both laughed and Cameron ran towards me and placed his soft plump lips on mine and they perfectly fit together moving in sync.

(A/n sorry for the really short chapter! I went to this party and I think I drank alcohol instead of the regular Punch 😂 , anyways hope you enjoyed this SHORT chapter. Oh and my Instagram is @loyaltydallas you know if you wanna hmu:) xo-Angela