31

Bailey's POV

I straighten my hair and then put on my makeup. Jack J came in he brushed his hair and took up half of my bathroom counter space. I put on my blue forever 21 dress on with silver heals. I walked down to the steps and walked out to G's car since he texted me saying he was here.

''You excited'' he asked

I nodded my head and turned up the music. Frosty the snowman came on and Jack and I started to Jam out.

''FROSTY THE SNOWMAN''

''WAS A JOLY HAPPY SOUL''

Jack and I sang. We arrived at the party and the music was already really loud. Jack and I walked in and he went to go get a drink. I didn't feel like getting drunk tonight so I just walked over to Nash who was dancing with Cameron. ( Cam and I have become friends)

''Hey'' I said walking up to Nash and Cam

''Hey ' they both said at the same time.

I started to dance with Nash and Cameron when I wondered where G went. I walked around the house and couldn't find him anywhere... I walked up the steps into one of the bedroom and saw something that made my heart sink..

(a/n Madison is here ex friend)

G and Madison Beer kissing on the bed. I just stood their and watched until G saw me. He got up and walked over to me but I shook my head and ran down the steps.

''Bailey wait'' he screamed over the music

I stopped walking and turned around reaviliing my puffy eyes and my makeup running.

''YOU LITTLE BITCH WHORE SLUT'' I screamed and slapped him crossed the face. I ran out of the house and received looks because everything went quiet. Cameron followed behind me.

''Bailey wait up'' he screamed

I stopped and waited and he ran to me.

''What was that all about?'' he asked.

''I went upstairs to see where G was and him and Madison Beer where kissing'' I sai starting to cry even more. Cameron rubbed my arms and held me in his arms. It felt right to be in his arms again...

(A/N Okay so its 11 at night and all my thoughts are going a million ways so sorry if this chapter sucks. Im ending the book really soon because I have another book Magcon Imagines, so I might have 3-5 more chapters, idk. Any who thank you for reading xoxox-angela)