41

Bailey's POV

We finally arrived at the airport,and  I could tell cameron was excited, Sophie was to, but I wasn't. I mean im happy for Cameron, but I just hate keeping secrets from cameron and if he does find out he'll cancel  everything and it will just make me feel bad . I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked over to Sophie and let her out of her car seat, she grabbed my hand and we all walked into the airport hauling our suitcases behind us.

We walked through security and the metal dectectors went off.

''Mam I need you to step through please'' the security gaurd said. So I stepped through and everything was ok.

''Sir step through'' he said to cam. Cameron stepped through and everything was ok.

''Sweetie can you step on the yellow line for me ?'' he asked Sophie. She stepped on the line and the metal dectetors went off.

''Ms. im sorry but I will have to confiscate her cup''the security gaurd said.

''What the fuck man your going to take a 1 year olds sippy cup? what is she supposed to have in their drugs?'' cameron said

''Im sorry its protocall'' he said and snatched the sippy cup from Sophie. She then started to cry really hard. I shot the security gaurd a dirty look and we walked through the airport.

''Flight 334  to Chicago Illinois is now boarding second class'' the annocer said. We grabbed our stuff and got on the plane, sophie was still crying.

When we got on the plane sophie was screaimg crying for dear life.

''Ms can you please quiet your child she's disturbing the other passangers'' she said

''No I will not quiet my child, you wanna know why because that fricken jack ass security gaurd took her sippy cup away so your all going to deal with it '' I spat. She walked away and cameron laughed.

Finnaly we started flying and Sophie stopped crying because she was watching frozen.

''Works like a charm'' Cameron said and winked. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, Cameron kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and turned my phone on it was 2:00 am, I suddendly had the urge to throw up so I wiggled out of Cameron and Sophie's grasp and walked to the bathroom.  I threw up over and over again, i then flushed and walked out the bathrrom.  I sat back down and Cameron was awake.

''Babe whats wrong I heard you throwing up?'' he asked

''Nothing just plane sickness thats all'' I said nervously

''ok good I thought you were prego for a second'' he said and wrapped his arm around me.

My heart sank. '' I thought you were prego for a second'' that kept repeating in my head over and over.

(The next morning)

Bailey's POV

We finally landed, and I still couldn't stop thinking about what cameron said. The plane landed and I grabbed Sophie and  Cameron grabbed our cary ons. We walked off the plane and saw the  other Magcon members , Matt, Nash, Carter, Mahogany, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G , and Aaron. Cameron walked over and hugged everyone, I set Sophie down and I went to hug everyone.

''Hi princess are you excited?'' Jack J asked Sophie

She nodded her head and Jack J picked her up.

''Im glad Sohpie and you came'' Aaron said.

I wasn't , but I faked a smile and nodded at aaron.

Cameron's POV (woah that's new)

I'm honestly so pumped for magcon to start up again ! Although I'm the only one pumped, Bailey doesn't seem happy, ever since our date she hasn't been her self I know she is hiding something and I will find out.

Bailey's POV
when we finally got to the hotel Bart assigned the boys rooms
"Cameron ,Bailey,and Sophie
Nash, Taylor, and Aaron
Jack, Carter ,Jack
Matt and Mahogany" Bart said and we all went to our rooms
"Mommy can we go swimming? I like swimming I feel like Ariel" Sophie asked
"Yes but daddy will have to take u in the water mommy can't swim" I said
(Idk if people who are 12 weeks PREGO start to show yet or not but she's showing a little bit )
Cameron shot me a confused look but I ignored him and started to unpack my clothes. All I brought where hoodies and shorts since I don't want Cam to see me.
Their was a knock on the door
"Is it ok if we take Sophie swimming where going down to the pool" Jack j asked
I nodded and handed Sophie's bathing suit to Jack and Sophie followed Jack
Cameron walked behind me and Wrapped his arms around my waist
"Where alone now baby girl" Cameron said
Shivers traveled through out my body and I kissed Cameron , he sat down on the bed and I sat on his lap and pushed him down and started to grind on him.
"I'll show u who's boss" Cameron said he slipped my shirt and pants off along with his and entered into me without warning . It hurt really bad and not the good kind of hurt .
"Cameron ow" I said he didn't hear me cause he kept going. A tear slid down my cheek
"Why r u crying" he asked
"I just I " I couldn't find words it just hurt so bad
Cameron got up and slid his shorts on and walked out the door slamming it behind him.
I started to cry even more, what did I do. I got dressed and went to go find Cameron.

Cameron's POV
I can't believe Bailey would cry? Why would she cry she hasn't ever before unless she's pregnant but she would of told me . I walked into Jack's and Carters room but Matt and mahogany where their.
"Hey guys can I talk to you for a sec"? I asked
"Yea sure what's up man"? Matt said
"So Bailey and I were um-
"fucking?" Matt said
I nodded
"And she said "it hurt " and I didn't stop and she started to cry. She's never cried " I said
I looked at mahogany and her face was red.
The door opened and that's when Bailey walked through the door.
"Hey Cam can we talk"? Bailey asked
"Talk to Matt " I said and bumped her shoulder on the way out.

Bailey"s POV
Ouch. I walked over to Matt trying not to cry but I failed.
"Oh Bailey don't cry let's talk outside" he said
I nodded and followed him on the porch .
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Well basically Cam and I were um
"Fucking" Matt said and chuckled
"Yeah well I said it hurt and it hurt really bad and he didn't stop so I started to cry " I said
"Why did you start to cry"? Matt asked
"I'm pregnant " I said
Matt's mouth dropped opened and he grabbed my hands.
"Bailey are far along are you?" He asked
"12 weeks" I said
"Bailey you got to tell Cameron he's the father" Matt said
"I'm not going to if I tell him he'll want to leave the tour and I can't do that to him he's so happy and excited. When we went on our date that's when I found out I was pregnant and I asked him would you want another baby and he said not right now " I said crying.
Matt sighed and he gave me a hug, like one of those I'm sorry hugs where you don't ever want to let go.
We walked out of the balcony and Cameron was standing their with his fists clenched
"Your pregnant ?" He said
(A/N that was kinda a cliffhanger? THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 2.k READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER xoxo- Angela)

The Perfect Match Cameron Dallasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें