35

Bailey's POV

I walked down the aisle, and saw the love of my life, he was looking at his feet when we looked up. He smiled at me, I can't explain the smile but I never seen him do before.

(3 hours ago )

I sat and scrolled through twitter while my hair and makeup was being done. I tweeted-

@angelaweber9894- Today is a special day of both  Cameron and I's life. We will be filming so you guys can see but its a surprise! love you guys <3.

I tweeted some people back, then texted Cameron.

(B- bailey C- cameron)

C- I can't wait to see you

B ;)

I shut my phone off and put on my wedding dress.

(present time)

I walked down the aisle, and saw the love of my life, he was looking at his feet when we looked up. He smiled at me, I can't explain the smile but I never seen him do before. Cameron's mom walked me down the aisle since my dad died.

I smiled and kissed his mo on the cheek and walked over to Cameron . I grabbed his hands and we smiled at eachother. The priest began

''"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Cameron and Bailey as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.

As cameron and baliey take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.

May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Bailey and Cameron both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.

An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Cameron and bailey, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other.

To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.

At this time, I'll ask you, Cameron, and you, Bailey , to face each other & take each other's hands.
Cameron , will you take Bailey to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

'' I do '' cameron said

Bailey , will you take Cameron to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

'' I do'' I said

''I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride'' the preacher said.
We kissed and Nash and Matt yelled.

(Skipping the reception)
Cam and I said by to our families and went to the car for our honeymoon. We waved goodbye and we rolled the windows up. 

"So where are we going for our honeymoon" I asked.

Cameron smirked "France" he said.

"Omg" I said and kissed Cameron.

(night time in France) 

WARNIING SMUT AHEAD

Cameron picked me up bridal style and set me on the bed. He laid on top of me and started to kiss me, it then turned into a make out session. 

 He laid me down and got on top of me.  '' Im gonna make you not be able to  walk '' he said smirking. He started to grind on me. I moaned, and I could feel his hardness aganist me.

 '' Faster'' I said and moaned. 

He smirked and he went faster.  I turned him over kissed him on his abs and I started to make my way down,finally I  reached the button of his pants, I undid his button with my teeth. 

I slid down his pants and he moaned. I grabbed his bulge in his boxers and squeezed it. Cameron turned me  over and slid my dress off. He took off my bra and took my underwear off with his teeth. 

''Give it to me'' I said moaning

Cameron slid inside of me.

''Harder'' I moaned. 

He smirkind. 

We both reached our high and we laid down next to eachother.

'' I love you'' cameron said.

''I love you more'' i said. 

(a/n that was really awkard for me to write aha)