33

Bailey's POV

Nash,Cam,and I all shouted .

"3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR" we all screamed. Cam pulled me in for a kiss . I kissed him back ,it was nice and slow. Nash looked at me and smiled so I kissed his cheek.

"Happy new year Nash" I said smiling

"Happy new year b" he said blushing.

"COME ON GUYS LETS PARTY"cameron yelled and he grabbed the beer and we all cheered then chugged it down.

''CHUG CHUG CHUG'' Nash and Cameron yelled.

I chugged the bottle of beer and threw the bottle down.

(Morning)

I woke up and moved Cameron's arm which was around me. I walked into the kichten and Nash was making eggs.

''Morning'' I said walking to grab an orange juice. (a/n you know like those bottles of Tropicana orange juice?)

''Want some eggs'' Nash asked .

''Yes please'' I said.

(after breakfast)

Cameron and I decided to go to the beach.

I threw on a pink bathing suit and grabbed my towel.

(at the beach)

Cameron and I forgot to bring our sunglasses, so we got attacked by fans.

Their was this one girl in the back.

I walked up to her and said

''Hi honey whats your name?'' I said smiling

''Amber'' she said smiling.

I took her phone and she smiled. I held the phone up and posed. She smiled and I smiled, Cameron got int the photo and kissed her cheek.

''Thank you so much'' she said hugging Cameron then me.

I smiled and Cameron and I walked down to the water hand in hand.

(a/n Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to update this chapter, I have just ran out ideas, but the book will be ending soon, so yah hope you enjoyed the chapter xoxo- angela)