2

Bailey's POV

When we arrived at Pizza Hut we all sat down at a table and just went on  our phones. I looked  at my phone and saw I got a text from Zach.

Z-Stop flirting with Cam its gross and dad doesn't even want you to date.

B- I do what I want motherfucker

Z - fine but he doesn't like you

B-yes he does

Z- no

B- yes

Z-no

B- I'm done arguing he loves me.

I sticked my tounge out at Zach and he rolled his eyes. Than I got a text from a unknown number.

U/N- Hey ;) oh and it's Cameron by the way
B- oh Hey and how did you get my number? I'm happy you have it;) but who did you get it from?

U/N Zach doesn't have a contact for you so I just looked off his phone.

B- that little bitch.

U/N 😂 .So do you want to study for the test with me later?

B- yeet you should come over I'll sneak you in ;)

U/N okay I'm gonna delete this message and contact you as Melissa and Zach won't know it's you ;)

B- smart idea I'm gonna do the same.

I looked at Cameron and he winked and smiled at me. Zach rolled his eyes at me and I laughed cause it was funny when he rolled his eyes.

After we ate the pizza all of the team left. My dad paid for the bill and my dad took Cameron home. My phone buzzed and it said text from C

C- hey be over in 5 min

Me-k

I got out of the car and ran up to my room to wait for Cameron. It was going to be very hard sneaking Cam in because Zach's room is right next to mine but after I get him in it will be okay.

I hear Cameron knock on the window and ran to open the window cause Cam had to climb a tree to get up to my window.

"So do you really want to study or do you want to go out for a walk"? Cam asked me I smiled and grabbed Cam's hand and climbed out the window. My dad is going to be pissed when he finds out.