19

(End of dream)
Bailey's POV
I woke up from my nap. I was hyperventilating and I was all sweaty. I got my phone out and texted Zach.
B Bailey Z Zach
B-ZACHARY
I waited for like seemed forever and my phone then went off.
Z- WHAT😈
B OMG THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE 💦
Z why wouldn't I be?😁
B I had a dream that dad killed u and he left 😭😭😭💔
Z well dad is a drug dealer and I am feeling like I'm dead..JK
B your such a bitch💀🔪
Z when you coming home I miss u😔
B today. I have some news to tell you and dad, but were stopped at a gas station and I'm hungry af so Im gonna go ILOVEYOU😘❤️
I haven't said I love you to zach in a long time.
Z okay love you to princess
*end of convo
I grabbed a 20 from my purse and walked into the small speed way. I walked in and saw Cam and Nash buying food. I grabbed a Cherry coke from the fridge and a bag of Oreos.
I paid and walked back to the car. Nash and Cam walked out and Nash started pumping gas.
" hey cam" I said
"Hm" he hummed
" when we get back home can I go to my place and pack and see my dad and brother I miss them a lot " I said getting sad talking about it.
" yea sure princess" he said
I smiled and Nash got in the car.
" damn is it cold " he said running his arms.
I opened my Oreos and scrolled through Twitter.
@angelaweber9894 To be honest I haven't really of been thankful for what I have till I thought about it. I love all of my fans and I absolutely love my dad and brother 😌❤️ @bruhitszach I pushed send and shut. My phone off diving into my Oreos.
(A/n Zach Clayton is her brother but his last name is Lynn in seats of Clayton)

(At home)
I got so excited I ran out of the car when I saw my dad and brother. I ram and hugged zach but knocking up to the ground.
"I missed you so much" I said crying.
"I missed you to he said
I walked over to my dad
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Me to "he said.
Zach pulled me into the house.
"Um I have something to tell you guys" I said nervously.
"I got invited to go on a tour called magcon" I said looking down
" WHAT BAILEY I DID TO" zach said excited.
"WHAT WERE GOING ON TOUR TOGETHER" I screamed
My dad laughed and said I could go and I went up to my room to grab some more shirts and pants.
Zach and I said bye to our dad and we walked out of our house with big smiles on our faces.
We're going on tour together I thought smiling.