Party Time

I was so happy when I got home I couldn't believe it. I had gotten the job. Now I would have a pay raise and I could finally have a job that didn't bring me in close contact with Peter and his new pet.

"Angel?" Nyda walked in and saw me.

"I got the job.!" I hugged her and screamed in glee. "He said he would pick me up tomorrow and to wear something skimpy!"

"I've heard he's hot! Are the rumors true?" Nyda smiled and laid beside me on the couch.

"No way the rumors are true. He's extremely hot! No way they could accurately describe him." I thought about the way his suit covered what i could only imagine was a perfectly toned and muscled body. I was pulled out of this by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I jumped up and walked to the door.

I opened it and was met with a sweet treat. Justin Heart stood there in a tight pair of jeans and t shirt. His shirt was mostly black and was some band i had heard of once or twice. His faded denim jeans seemed to scream as to how well endowed he was.

"Mr. Heart!" I squeaked and wondered if he had heard me through the door.

"Angel? You seem tense." He chuckled and looked behind me. "You must be the domme that Angel told me about." Nyda walked up behind me and rested her hand on my back. It was a possessive and protective movement that she had never done before.

"What's brought you to our humble home?" Nyda seemed to examine the male dom with intent eyes.

"I wanted to see if you two and your sub wanted to go out to a local club with me. I figured I needed to see how my new secretary carries herself. You are a representative of the corporation." Then it hit me. He was here to spy on me.

"We were going out to dinner, but if you want to join, you may." Nyda gently pushed me out of the way and motioned Justin into the house. He followed her into the living room and sat on the couch across from Nyda who sat in a large plush chair.

I sat on the arm of the couch farthest away from Justin. "Honestly, the reason I came was to get better acquainted with Angel. My first sub was taken by lymphoma and she was my secretary. The reason I like Angel so much is that she remind me of my Rebecca." He smiled at me and then continued. "I would like if you would consider becoming mine."

I felt my heart leap in my chest. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Jus- Mr. Heart... I'm sorry... I'm so confused."

"Why Angel?" Nyda asked what I wondered.

"You saw how my associates kept young subs as their's. Well unlike them, i want someone who is more then just a pretty face. Angel, you look a little bit like my first sub and i think you're a lot like her. If you don't want to be with me i completely understand."

"Yes!" I squeaked and blushed. "I want to..." I slipped off the side of the couch and landed in Justin's lap. "Sorry"

"Angel!" Nyda jumped up and pulled me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

I hid my face in my hands and nodded. I felt a large hand rest on my back as Justin chuckled.

"You don't have to hide from me... Come on, Angel. Look at me." I looked up from the floor at him and felt him wrap his strong arms around me. "Good girl." I felt my cheeks growing hotter. "Dinner then to the club?"

"I'm in." Nyda smirked. "So is Carl."

"Good."

When Carl got to Nyda's, he was shocked to find me sitting there with Justin. I had changed into a short red dress and high matching pumps. Nyda was in her tight leather pants with her favorite leather bra. Carl was in a skin tight v-neck and tights. He had on his collar Nyda had gotten them when they had gotten serious.