Play time

We walked up the large white staircase past the guest rooms all the way to Lady Night's living area. When I was in her living room I sat on her couch and watched Justin walk around.

"Want some scotch?"

I blinked. "I guess." I stood up and slowly walked over to him.

He pored me a glass of scotch and handed it to me. I slowly sipped at it wishing it wasn't so strong. I wrinkled my nose up at the drink.

"Too strong?" He smiled and took my glass draining it.

"Yes, sir..." I blushed and looked at the floor.

"Let's just go to the bedroom..." He smiled at me and winked.

My heart leaped at the idea of what happened in the bed room and I nodded. He took my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

The bed room doorway was right across from the staircase. As we walked in I saw every sextoys imaginable. Some that weren't even on the market yet. I recognized them from the toys Justin showed me. Even the one he played with me with.

"Night is a beta tester for some of our products." Justin smiled and picked me up. "Let's have some fun to pass the time." He laid me on the bed and stripped me. He left me in my panties.

"Big one," I whimper and feel my lowers becoming damp. "I'm nervous. I haven't don't this in a while."

"Trust me." He smiled a wicked smile at me and pressed me into the bed.

Looping his tie around my wrist, he nibbles on my ear. He tied the tie to the headboard which was a cast iron rail headboard. He hopped off the bed and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back with a cup of ice.

"Let's see how many of these we can fit in you. Okay?"

I nod slowly and whimper. I had never played with ice. He took a piece out and gently trailed it down from my collarbone to my inner most parts. As he slipped it in I slowly arched my back and moaned.

"You're so hot..." He smiled and kissed my neck as he held another piece of ice to my lips. "Suck on this." I took the ice into my mouth and sucked. He smiled down at me, pushed my panties to the side, and slipped one finger inside me.

As he stroked my insides I jerked at my restraints trying to cover my mouth as I let out a loud moan. He smiles down at me as I struggle and sticks a second finger into me.

"Sir...." I bite my lip.

"Little one?" Another cube into my now chilled privets. "Do you like this?"

"Yes.!" I cry out and squirm.

"Yes? I think you're being naughty."

Justin chuckled as he flipped me over and starts to squeeze my backside. He gave it one hard smack. "Thank me for you punishment."

"Thank you for my punishment, big one.!" I cried out as his hand came down on my backside again.

Again and again his hand stung my behind.

"Good girls don't forget to call their owners by his title."

"Yes, sir..." I blushed and hid my face in the pillow.

He flipped me back over and pulled out some ankle restraints. He restrained my ankles and pulled out the toy. I looked up at him as he brought the toy close to my sex and started playing with my nub. I struggled and arched my back. He loved to have me at his disposal. Unable to move just there for him to tease my excited body.

"Stop. Let go." I shook and relaxed once again. "Good girl." He pushed the large tip in and I screamed. I screamed in pleasure."Shhhh..." He ran his hand on my stomach and kissed my in between.

"Now be good." He pushed the toy in and out of me. My tight sex stretching and soaking. The mix of water and feminine juice soaking the sheets

"Justin..." I cried and felt myself squirting on him. Hot cum soaking his lips and face.

"Shhhh... Now this won't do your making too much noise.." Justin smiled and pulled out a pair of clamps placing one on each of my nipples. Taking my pair of panties he opened my mouth and gently stuffed them in. He continued to play with the toy inside of me. My screams of ecstasy were muffled by the cloth stuffed in my mouth.

He must have played with my body for a good hour before he finally stopped for a break. He walked around the room in nothing but his underwear. I couldn't walk. Even if I hadn't still been bound to the bed I wouldn't be able to stand up straight.

"Have you ever used hot wax candles?"

"No, sir." I panted still out of breath from his playing with my body.

"I'm going to go grab some." He walked out of the room and returned with three red candles.

Hot wax is hot. It burns but if done right makes your partner have fireworks. The candles were lit. When he tilted them the wax dropped down to my exposed breast making me struggle to get free. I was more wired then I had ever been. His hands gently rubbed between my thighs. He took an ice cube and slowly ran it over my nipple and down my stomach.

Another drop of hot wax fell on my body as he led it down.

The hot wax burned as it kissed my thighs and kitty lips. He took another cube of ice and traced where the wax fell.

He did this for a while. Making me arch my back and beg for release. But he kept denying me. Until finally I couldn't hold it any longer and I went over the edge.

He smiles and licked my breast. "My sweet little girl couldn't hold it anymore ?" He chuckled and lay beside me. Releasing my hands. And whispered sweet nothings as I peeled wax from my body.

With each moment I spent with Justin I fell more in love with him. I lay here naked gently kissing his chin. He had rough stubble growing that scratched my lips as I gently bit his chin.

"What are you doing?" He gently pulled me on top of him and looked at me. "We're you trying to bite me?" He smiled and pressed his teeth into my hand. I smiled down at him and gently caressed his face.

"Are you decent?!" Lady Night stuck her head in and stared at me sitting on Justin. "Is there something you haven't told me, Justin?" She joked and Justin scowled.

"I'm sorry we've been up here so long." I walk over to her and smile. I was wearing his shirt.

Justin came up behind me and put a possessive hand on my hip. I was his. "You got the collar?"

She handed him a box and smiled. Inside lay the silver collar chain with a heart on it. Hanging from the heart was the little charm that said 'JUSTIN'S'. As he slipped it around my neck and fastened it. I looked in a mirror and smiled with glee. The chain lay so elegantly on my neck. His name was dark and was extremely contrasted with the metallic giant of the charm.

"Thank you, ma'am...." I hugged Lady Night and started to tear up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hugged you without permission...."

Lady Night laughed and pulled me to her for a tight hug. "You're a good girl, Angel!" She smiled down at me. "Stay like this."