Broken Boners

Nyda was so embarrassed. I thought it was strange she could so easily break her leg, but she didn't really feel like talking about it. Carl was in surgery to fix his manhood. I had known Nyda for a long time, but I would never have guessed she was so rough. She was normally so in control of herself and everything involving sex... minus when she was drunk.

"Please tell me Carl will be okay..." Nyda had her arms wrapped around herself and looked up at me. She looked so sad and helpless. It made my heart hurt.

"I don't know. I don't know how someone breaks a penis." I had to look away from her. She was so sad, and I couldn't get over the fact it was a broken penis. I was being too childish. "I'm sure he'll be back up in no time." I smiled at her and she proceeded to chuck a pillow at my head.

"Not funny! I broke his penis! I didn't even know that was a thing!" Nyda huffed and glared at me. "You're just being cruel."

I smiled. "I didn't break someone's genitals. Yet I'm the cruel one."

Meg walked in. "I will kick you out if you disturb my patient." She stood in front of me and looked down at me. She smiled mischievously. "Or I'll just get Justin to tear you a new one." She looked at my thighs. I had handprint-shaped bruises. "He really has a tight grip..." She bit her lip.

Nyda looked at my legs. "You should probably put on some pants."

I grumbled. "Not my fault that I left in such a hurry." I stuck my tongue out at them.

Meg chuckled. "Fine be that way. It's not like I have a change of clothes or anything." She rolled her eyes and looked at the door as Justin knocked.

He was on his fourth cup of coffee. "I'm going to go home and change for work. Meg can you take Angel home." He looked like death. He had been making calls all morning and drinking coffee. I didn't know why he was so busy. "Angel, don't worry about coming in." He looked down at my legs. "Sorry..." He sheepishly looked at my bruises.

"I don't mind..."I blushed and looked up at Meg. "Give me the pants." Meg smiled mischeviously and nodded.

Meg sat with us for a few minutes joking and laughing. "Dr. Hall... Can I speak with you for a moment.?" A serious looking woman walked into the room and glanced quickly at Nada. "We need your opinion on something."

Meg blinked and nodded slowly. "I should be getting back." Meg smiled nervously and walked out of the room.

"Do you think that's something important?" Nyda looked nervous.

"No. I mean... Probably. But not for you. Somebody probably got stuck inside their sub and they're making the only sub doctor pull them out." I shrugged and gently squeezed her hand. "I want to see Carl. I miss my boy."

"At least he wasn't wearing a dress and high heels this time." I giggled to myself as I remembered three years prior Carl had been out with Nyda and fallen. He had broken his ankle. He had been modified to go to the hospital. He loved cross dressing, but now only wore flats in public.

"He's too worried about what other people will think. I love when he's being sissy. He's so cute. And I don't know what about it gets me going... But I can't stop when he wears a dress.." She sighed. "I bit him hard tonight.. Do you think the doctors noticed?"

"I don't think they care. Like they see people with all sorts of sex injuries. You two won't even be the most interesting case of the night."

Nyda smiled and sighed deeply. "I guess you're right. I love him so much Angel. I want to do something special for him. I collared him for his last birthday, but I want to do more.." I smiled to myself. Nyda was so happy with Carl. "I'm sorry... I know you love me too..."

I felt my chest growing tight. "That's just the meds talking." I had had a crush on Nyda for what felt like forever. I knew she knew. It was always the unspoken thought. She wasn't into me that way. And I didn't want to loose my friend. "you should go to sleep." I pulled away from her.

I sat on the small sofa beside Nydas bed and curled up. I wondered why they were keeping her. She just had a broken leg.

...

Justin sat at the table flicking through different news articles on his phone. He rolled his eyes as he saw the an artle gossiping about his sisters new girl. Angel had gone to see Nyda in the hospital. Carl was doing well, but they still hadn't released Nyda. It had been nearly two weeks.

Meg walked into the kitchen. She looked surprised to see Justin. "Why aren't you at work?"

"Angel doesn't know yet, but I'm headed out tonight to meet a new client. I'll be gone for a few days. But I don't want to take Angel just yet. Maybe next time..." Justin looked up at Meg.

She bit the inside of her cheek. "Have you talked to Nyda or Carl?"

"I saw Carl last night while me and Angel were on our way home." Justin took a bite of eggs he had almost forgot were on his plate. "Nyda hasn't really wanted to see anyone but Carl. This is the first time she's really asked to see Angel since that night." He shrugged and went back to reading his articles.

Meg shrugged. "I'll make sure Angel stays warm at night while you're gone." She smiled and stuck out her tongue.

Justin looked up at her and raised and eyebrow. "I'm sure she'd love that." He chuckled. "Just clean up after yourselves."

Justin cleaned his plate and began packing for his trip.