Sweet subs

I sat at home with An and Kasey. We were watching the last installment in a trilogy about a girl looking for her father. An was asleep with her head in Kasey's lap. Kasey gently brushed her fingers through An's hair and sighed happily.

Justin walked into the door. He had been working late. He looked at me curled at one end of the couch and Kasey at the other end.

"Kasey... Is there any way you can take An to your room for the rest of the night?" Justin smiled and dropped a box into my lap.

I turned it over and saw it was popcorn. A simple box of microwave popcorn. It had three bags of buttered popcorn. "Popcorn?" I looked up at him. "You want popcorn?"

"We are going to spend the night watching movies and just spend the night with each other." Justin smiled and leaned down to kissed my cheek. He stopped when he saw my expression. "What?"

"I'm just a little tired..." I looked down and blushed. My hands squeezed the popcorn box. "I'm sorry..."

Justin smiled and started laughing. "I understand. Another night. I just want you to know I love you. I want you to be happy."

I look up at him and smile. I strained to straighten up and kissed his chin. "I really appreciate what you're doing. I just want you to hold me like you use to."

Justin caressed my cheek as he climbed over the couch and sat close to me. He took the box out of my hand and tossed it on the coffee table. "Come her, Little One..." He wrapped his arms around me. His lips pressed against my temple. "I missed the smell of that shity apple shampoo on your hair." He started laughing as tears filled his eyes. "One day we will try again... For now... Let's just be us."

I started crying and clinged to his arm. It took him a second it seemed to know what to do. Gently petting my head and playing with my hair seemed to be the right way for him.

"Do we have any chocolate?" I said between tears.

"Yes, we do..." He shook with laughter as I followed him to the kitchen. He pulled out a bag of chocolate morsels. "An likes to bake when she's hormonal..."

I giggled and started popping morsels in my mouth.

"She's going to be a little hormonal for a while. The new birth control and... Other events... Tend to do that." Meg had walked in and was putting a bag down on the living room coffee table. "Justin, if you'd like I can stop coming over... Kasey and An also understand that we aren't needed anymore." She came across as caring but the words seemed so alien.

"Needed?" I put the chocolate down and looked up at her. "What do you mean?" I looked at Justin in hopes he'd answer the giant question in the room.

"You don't know Justin's agreement with us?" Meg seemed genuinely surprised by my naivety.

"I forgot about that." Justin shrugged as if it meant little to nothing. "I don't want any if you to leave. Maybe just not bunny hump on my couch while I'm having guest from work over."

"That was one time!" Meg laughed and blushed a deep red. "I don't know who was more shocked the old bastureds or their never cum slaves."

"You stained her dress."

"She wasn't going to stain it." Meg smiled and grabbed her bag. "I'm headed to bed. And maybe to do some bunny humping!" She fake stomped out.

"What was the agreement?" I turned back to Justin as I put away the chocolate.

"Angel... This house is for show. If I could I'd just as soon live in an apartment. I enjoy the sound of life. Growing up my house was quiet. My dad never wanted my mom to have much to do with my sister and I. He wanted a quiet house. I love the sound of noise. I love to hear them come up and down the stairs..." Justin seemed to zone out. "I hate being alone. Its one of my greatest fears."

I had never really thought about the fact Justin could fear something as universal as being alone. I knew that fear all too well. "You never have to be alone. I'm here. And we can get you a dog."

Justin smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair. "I don't need a dog when I have you..."

"So can we keep our lesbians?"

Justin howled with laughter. "Only if you promise to clean up after them." Justin was becoming himself again. He was smiling. He was my sweet love.

Neither of us really wanted anything more physical than to cuddle. The intimacy of just holding each other was what we wanted. We wished for the reassurance we received from the touch of the other. Ever inch of my skin that touched his made it all the more natural the way we felt. I loved him.

"Angel, go to sleep. I love you and all.... but I'm too tired to keep going. Besides you have to get up tomorrow. You have an appointment." Justin arched his back pulling away from me slightly so he could fluff his pillow and get into a comfortable position. "I don't want to give you a bed time, but if you don't sleep I'm going to have to."

"Yes, Sir." I smiled and grinded my butt against his crotch as I nestled a warm sleeping position.

"Happy?"

"Extremely."