Can't Resist

Justin sat beside me on the couch running his fingers through my hair absentmindedly. I was waiting for Lady Night to call and ask us to come look at a 'new products'. It was some flavored lubes and scented massage oils. She had set it up so we could get Justin out of the house long enough for the set up of his surprise party. Ann and Kasey both offered to stay behind and set up. I was excited to see Justin's reaction to the surprise.

"Angel, can you go get my phone from the bedroom?" He swatted my butt playfully as I walked away. I had made a point to wear the shortest shorts I had.

I grabbed his phone and it lit up. I read the message. "Still coming to my party next week? Or are you still sore about me beating your ass in poker?" It was someone he had labeled Queen Bitch in his contacts.

I brought it back to him. "Who's Queen Bitch?" I handed the phone back to him and climb into his lap.

"One of the women I know because of my dad." He glanced at the text and sighed. "It's a yearly party she holds. Its a lot of people with their heads so far up each others' asses; they don't know where they begin and the other ends."

"Are you going?" I began playing a matching game on my phone.

"I might. I'd take you with me." He smiled. "I hate those things."

Suddenly Lady Night's face flashed across my phone. I smiled and answered it. "Hey! How goes it?"

"Can you see if Justin has time to come by? I have some new favored lubes for him to try on you." Lady Night purred into the phone.

The volume was loud enough so Justin could hear it. He nodded. "Go put on pants. I'll be in the car." I could see him half hard as he stood up.

I smiled and hurried into the closet. I threw on some sweat pants and ran out to the car. Justin was sitting in the car shifting to get comfortable. "Don't you look sexy." He laughed at my baggy pants.

"I guess you'll have to take them off of me at Lady Night's." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

He smiled softly at me. "I love you, too." He chuckled.

Lady Night invited us in and pulled out a little spice rack with small bottles. Each top had a different colored sticker labeling the flavor. She first showed us the massage oils. She showed us the lube and informed us it was water based. Justin was more than happy to take me into a privet room and try it out. He pulled the rose scented and peppermint scented oils. He mixed them together in his hands and smiled down at me.

"Strip." He watched me with hungry eyes as I slipped off my sweats and tank. He growled happily. "No, sweetie, all of it." I blushed and slipped off my bra and panties. "Lay down on the bed."

I laid back and closed my eyes. I felt the bed sink on either side of me as he climbed on top of me. his hands quickly found their way to my breast. The oils felt warm against my skin. He gently played with my nipples and growled possessively in my ear. His hands continue you squeeze and massage my breast. His hands trailing down my body and grasped at my hips.

He turned me over and drizzled oil over my back. He gently rubbed oil into my skin. Running his fingertips up and down the curve of my back gently gliding them against the top of my butt. I sighed happily and felt him beginning to grind himself against my butt. I felt him gripping at my hips and smacking my butt.

"I love touching you like this." He licked my neck. Stopping to nibble my ear. I felt him pressing his hard cock between my thighs.

He turned me over again and kissed me. He slowly moved his lips from my lips to my chin. from my chin to my neck. from my neck to my collarbone. He gently pushed in. Slowly moving in and out. I felt his hands going back to teasing and pulling my nipples. I could feel his weight on me. He pressed himself against me as his hips rocked back and forth. His deliberate movements moved me to the edge.

I whimpered and clung to him. "Sir, please..." I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails into his shoulders. I felt myself arching and writhing underneath him.

"Not yet." He moaned in my ear and closed his eyes. He pushed harder and bit down on my neck. I did all I could not to scream in pleasure. "Now." I felt myself shaking under him as the wave of release washed over me. I could feel him twitch as he sighed a deep sigh. He pulled me into his arms and held me.

I felt him gently running his fingers through my hair. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I kissed his chest and purr contentedly. He chuckled. "So much for trying all of them." He smiled a wry smile.

"We still have time. " I blush and kiss his chin. "I mean, I love getting a massage from you." I smiled and let out a little sigh. "I say we get a few of your favorite scents."

"You're too kind." His words were sick with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. "And if i didn't enjoy the oils?"

"I'm sure your little friend wouldn't agree with that." I smile and motioned down to his cock. "He seems to have loved the oils."

Justin laughed. A loud braking laugh that filled the entire room. "Betrayed by my cock yet again." His smirked and smacked my butt. "You're just too cute whimpering when I tease you." He continued to jokingly smack and rub my butt. "I can't resist."