Loving A Woman

"Angel." Nyda turned over and saw the naked sub in her bed. They had been drinking that night. Nyda vaguely remembered a graduation party. "Get up. We got drunk." Angel didn't wake up. She groaned and turned away from Nyda

They had both drank way too much. Nyda didn't know what happened that night. But she saw the bite marks on Angel's shoulders and neck. Did she do that? How could she have done that?

....

....

I watched Nyda lean over the pool table at the bar. She loved playing pool. She was actually pretty good at it. I enjoyed watching her lean over the table concentrating. She bit her bottom lip.

"I'm absolutely useless when it comes to pool." I laugh to myself and take another drink of beer. I scrunch my nose at the taste. I always hated beer.

"I'll teach you if you want. Carl hates pool so there's no point in trying to teach him." Nyda looked up at me. "You just like staring at my ass all night."

"Guilty as charged." I beamed at her and winked. "Its just too tempting." I had never thought about flirting with Nyda. Although I was like in love with her, the flirting wasn't a part of it. I just enjoyed complimenting her.

Nyda shook her head and laughed. "Weirdo." She smiled and looked at me. "Put your hands on the edge of the pool table."

"What?" I looked at her and smiled. "What are you planning?"

"Just do it before I change my mind." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Ma'am." I giggled and looked back at her as I leaned over. She came behind my and pushed my feet apart. "what are you doing?"

"Hush." She gently pushed my head so I had to look down at my hands. "let me do what I want you stubborn girl."

I blushed. I loved when she did this. She just never did it in public.

"Don't fall." I began to look back at her.

Smack.

I let out a little squeak. "what?" She pushed my head again.

"don't move." She hissed in my ear as I felt her smack my butt again. This time it was lower. "Do you like being watched like this?"

Her voice sounded emotionless. She didn't even sound that turned on... Was she like that with Carl? She pulled my hair back and looked at me hungrily. She was a hunter and I was her prey. She was going to consume me.

....

She tied me to the bed and went to watch TV. She told me it was because I had moved so much.

A part of me knew she would never give in again. I knew she'd never give me what I wanted most. She was too good to me. She did cover me up and come back to feed me some strawberries. She gently played with my hair. She was too sweet.

When she untied me, I was just happy to be able to go lay in the bathtub. Nyda left me to be. She spent her time laying on the couch watching another movie. She really missed Carl...

....

I kissed her. Nyda had been drinking with me after our graduation party, and we had probably drank too much. I know Nyda had. For the first time since I had known her she expressed feelings for me. She had kissed me.

She had done a lot more than kiss me.

I had bite marks up and down my body. Slight bruising on my upper legs and butt. I remembered almost none of it. The most I remembered was her pushing me back against the bed and kissing me. She had slipped her hand up my skirt. I had wanted nothing more in all the time I had known her.

We agreed to never speak of it. She didn't want to be with me like that. She loved my friendship. She loved me. but she was terrified of complicating it with sex and romance.

Our little secret was shared with no one. not even Carl or Justin.

....

I sat in Nyda's room. She was crying. she had called me crying and hadn't been able to tell me why. Carl was home grabbing some things for a long stay in the hospital. Nyda looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?" I gently grabbed her hand. "You can tell me."

Nyda shook her head and couldn't speak. She looked at me helplessly. She moved her mouth but nothing came out. She was gasping for air. I grabbed her hand and felt her squeeze. She was having a panic attack?

"B-breathe. Nyda, you're okay. You can tell me. Just take a second and breathe." I felt helpless. My best friend couldn't breathe. She was so panicked and I had no clue what to say. "I will get you anything you need. Just tell me."

Nyda took a deep breath and with a shaky broken voice she whimpered. "Call my mom." She hasn't spoken to her mom since she graduated high school. "I want to see her... Its cancer, Angel-Bug. I have cancer." Angel-Bug... I hadn't been Angel-Bug since the night we drunkenly made love. "I'm so scared."

I nodded and felt my chest tighten up. I couldn't breathe. it hurt. my eyes started burning. my throat felt like if was going to close up. I couldn't move. was I having a panic attack?