Date Night

I lay upside down on the couch I watched a old movie. It was about ten o'clock at night. Justin was still at the office. He had had a driver drive me home around six with instructions to make something nice for dinner. I had spent nearly an hour preparing and setting up the dinner. I had made a fresh baked fish with a bed of rice and a nice hand tossed salad.

Now, however, the dinner was cold. And I was on my second movie. Kasey walked in followed by a shivering naked An. They had obviously just finished a hot session. An was out of breath; her behind a bright red.

"Angel... What on earth are you doing?" Kasey came and sat beside me followed by an affectionate An. An nibbled on Kasey's ear. "Where's Justin?"

I started sniffling. "Justin is at the office..."

"Its okay sweetie..." She hugged me and smiled. "It's getting late. Come to bed with An and when Justin gets home I'll tell him where you are." She gently pulled me to my feet and led me up the stairs. She laid me on the large king size bed and slipped off my pants. An snuggled up next to me and we were tucked in.

"Kasey, thank you."

"Anytime."

I fell asleep and was shaken awake by a terrified An. Her eyes were wide and her face pale in the dark light. I clicked on the lap and saw she was breaking out in a cold sweat. Her hands wrapped around mine and she was cold and clammy.

"Someone is here... He's asking for you." I jumped out of bed. "Angel..." I shook my head and put a finger over my mouth.

I crept down the stairs and peered around the hall to the door. Kasey was standing there blocking the door. I could easily make out the figure. I knew his voice. Behind him stood a shivering sub.

"Peter..." I gasped and ran to the phone dialing Justin.

It rang. "You've reached Justin Heart. I am unable to come to the phone right now. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you."

I started crying and I hung up the phone.

"Angel! That's who I'm here for!" Peter yelled. His sub ran to the car.

"Justin is not here. Please come at another time when he can answer the door." Kasey calmly spoke.

What happened next I will never forget.

Peter shoved Kasey back. She fell back off the front steps and hit her head on the end table. She lay on the floor.

"Kasey!" I screamed and ran to her. I shielded her body with mine as Peter pulled his leg back to kick.

Crack...crunch.

His foot hit my side. I felt it becoming hard to breathe. I started crying. My body on fire. He pulled me up and threw me over the arm of the couch. He tore off my panties and began to beat me. I screamed. Until finally I blacked out.

...

All I heard was yelling. Men screaming. "She's not breathing! Come on, Angel!" Angel..?

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe as I stepped out of my car and ran to my front door. I saw Kasey sitting there crying. Angel was bloody and laid out on the floor. Her side had a tube sticking out of it. She was being fed oxygen. I ran to her and was pulled back by three men. "Sir, we can't let you do that.."

"She's mine!" I pushed to hold her hand. Her eyes flutter open. "Its okay little one!" She gently squeezed my hand. She was so weak.

"Sir, we need to get her to the hospital. She's lost a lot of blood and we fear she may have brain trauma." Brain trauma? What the hell happened?

I was stopped by some cops and told to stay here. They were asking me why another Dom was watching my sub... Had they not seen An?

"An!" I cried out, terrified she was hurt as well. She can running to me and threw her arms around me. She bawled into me. She was so panicked that any questions sent her spinning.

I took the shivering An to the hospital. She was diagnosed with PTSD and admitted for observations. I had sat by her side the whole time until Kasey came in. She had part of her head shaved so they could stitch up her head. She sat beside me for a long while before she managed to speak.

"He over powered me... I'm sorry..." I put my hand in her knee and nudged her. She looked up at me and started crying again.

"Angel will pull through. She's a strong girl..."

Hours passed by and finally the doctor came out. His smile warm and reassuring. He showed me to her room and informed me of all the injuries. Broken ribs. Deep tears in her skin. A black eye....

"Congratulations are in order though..." I looked up from my sweet one's hand. "We had to run some test... But congratulations you're going to be a father. Its astonishing she didn't lose the baby. Its only about a month along."

...

I woke up to Justin's hand gently touching my stomach. His finger tracing between my breast down my stomach to my hips. He gently pulled his hand away when he saw my eyes opening.

"Big one..." I streached out my arm to touch his face but it was jerked by a tube in my arm.

"Don't move, you're in the hospital." His hand slipped under my chin and lifted my eyes to him. He moved one finger in front of my face and started asking me questions.

After he asked me count back from 100 by 7, I stopped him. "I'm fine. Please stop..." He chucked and leaned back. "Come back!" I whimper and start to sit up feeling a strong pain in my side. He leaned back towards me and scowled. "S-sorry...?"

"Stop doing that." He grumbled "stop making those puppy dog eye. Stop being so damn cute!" His growl turned into a chuckle. He gently touched my cheek and smiled his panty soaking smile. I giggled and touched his hand.

"Someone is in a cheerful mood." A short doctor walked in. She took my wrist and checked my pulse. "You're heart rate is a little fast but that could be from a lot of things."

"Megan." Justin looked up and smiled. "Long time no see."

"Hi, Justin. I know its been a while I'm feeling deprived I'll be by your house tonight after my shift. Tell An I'm hers all night."

"An switches?"

"Yep."

"And her sub is a doctor?"

"The only one I know." Justin chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Justin, she's fine. Go get some sleep. I'll be here till midnight." Megan smiled and looked out the door.

"Angel," Justin kissed me and frowned. "I'm going to go... I promise to be back soon."

....

A few days passed. Slowly I got better. Justin had come to my room every day. Now I was healed enough for him to climb in my bed. We were laying in the tiny hospital bed watching an old classic horror movie when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Justin didn't move. He kept his eyes on the silently creeping vampire.

"Mr. Heart?" It was my nurse, Joy. She brought in my pain meds and sat beside us not looking at us. "I brought Angel's pain meds."

"Leave them on the table. Thank you." Justin kissed my cheek.

"Big one, when can I go home?" I shivered and snuggled closer to Justin feeling a pain in my side.

"Soon, my little one. Just a few more days on bed rest then we will wheel you out of here and take you home." He smiled down at me and brushed the loose hair behind my ear.

I fell asleep in his arms.