exploding dick cake

**DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PARTNER'S GENITALS WHILE THEY ARE DRIVING**

Justin lay on his back panting slightly. I rested my head on his chest and slowly came down from my horny high. His fingers gently traced my back lovingly. He sighed contentedly as he closed his eyes. I heard my phone ringing.

I rolled over and groaned as I felt my pussy throbbing. It was Ann. "Can you and Justin come home? Something is wrong with the power." My volume was still loud enough for Justin to hear.

"What's wrong now?" Justin growled and sat up.

"Whats going on?" I grabbed my panties.

"The bathroom lights aren't working again." She lied .

"How do three lebians not know how to fix a fuse?" Justin grumbled and began getting dressed. "Tell her we're headed that way."

"Will be home soon. Don't zap yourself." I hung up and got dressed.

We went to walk out the door and found a little bag with a note attached. 'Had to run. Client called. Big party. Take these as a happy early birthday!' Lady Night had left.

"Isn't that sweet.!" I smile and show Justin the note. The bag had several bottles of the scented oils. He nodded.

He was a little angry about being interrupted by Ann's call. He had been enjoying himself. He was very quiet. "Do you want me to suck you off before we go in?" He was still hard.

Justin sighed. "I want you to. But its not safe." I quickly undid his pants and began stroking him. He moaned and smiled slightly. "I'm so going to-" He moaned and pulled over. We were less than a minute from the house.

I leaned in close and tentatively licked him. I felt him shuttering under my tongue. I enjoyed making him feel so much pleasure he shook. I enjoyed working my way up and down him. His moans only slightly more pleasing than the way he gipped my hair. He leaned his head back and with a defeated moan released.

"You're too sexy for your own good." He smiled slightly and gently strep my cheek.

"You love it." I joke and kiss the palm of his hand.

We made it to the house and Justin grumbled the entire way to the front door. He opened the door. He turned on the lights and was met with a loud roar of "surprise!"

Justin stood there. He blinked and looked back at me. A small smile on his face. "you're little devil."

Ann and Kasey were wearing silver and black sparkling dresses that matched the decorations. Lady Night sat on the couch in nothing but a thong and pasties. Nyda wore tight leather. Carl wore his low cut tshirt and jeans. Samantha came out from the kitchen with an empty bottle in her hands. She was wearing a black pants suit. Beside her stood a short girl in a pale pink dress. She was the girl who worked for Sam's dad at his house.

Sam was drunk. "surprise!" She laughed and threw her arms around her brother. "Ain't this just the best birthday!" She smelled like vodka. "Angel is amazing." She smiled over at me.

Justin slowly moved her to the couch and sat her down. "Stay.."

Lady Night sits up tall and clears her throat. "On that note! We have cake."

Meg came out of the kitchen. Skipping. The box she is carrying is very rectangular. I had ordered a square two layer cake. She smiles up at Justin. "I decided to get you a cake. She opened the box. Inside was a large veiney cock. It was dark with white cream at the tip. "Chocolate cake."

Justin bit his lip. "well... Its better than the male strippers." As if on cue the cake exploded. From the tip thick white frosting squirted out. It hit Justin in the face and covered his neck and shirt.

"Meg!" Kasey shot up and look wide eyes at Justin. Ann sat there stunned.

I leaned over and licked his neck. "Its sweet!" I licked his cheek. He licked his lips. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah..." He sighed and looked down at me. "I'm going to change. Keep these heathens from destroying my house." He looked up at Meg. "Clean up this mess."

Nyda sat quietly. "So can I have a piece of the balls?" Carl blushed and looked up at Nyda. "Carl loves cock cake." I couldn't help but giggle. Carl didn't appreciate it.

Ann took the cake from Meg. "Lick it up." Ann was serious. "On all fours. And lick it up."

I awkwardly watch as Meg begins livking up the icing. We all were. She seemed to get turned on by Ann's sudden mood shift. Meg intentionally kept eye contact with Ann. Never breaking it as she leans down and licks the white off the floor.

Good thing I had cleaned it the nught before.

Justin came back out and rested his chin ontop of my head. He chuckled slightly watching Meg. He whispered in my ear. "You're good at planning surprises. Too bad I can't show you my appreciation with all our friends here." He smacked my ass.

No more cocks exploded for the rest of the party. Meg seemed pleased with her cake and hadn't seemed to try and out do herself. The rest of the party was mixed drinks and 'party games'. Before I knew it I was almost naked giving Nyda a lap dance. Justin was happy to watch me grind and kiss her.

Meg was laying across Lady Night's lap while she had her way with a riding crop. Ann and Kasey both enjoyed teasing Carl. Sam was passed out drunk sleeping on the floor in the kitchen. her partner laid between her legs.

"Angel..." Nyda sighed in my ear. "I think you win." Nyda laughed.

I couldn't remember what my actual goal was. I crawled back over to Justin and purred. "sir..." I crawled into his lap. He gently patted my head. I pushed my ass against him and moaned. He grabbed my hips and smacked my butt.

"You're drunk." He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight.