No Take Out?

The tall male dom sat in his car holding the tiny sub in his arms. She was fast asleep and had been for nearly an hour. He had carried her to the car and continued to hold her until long after the club had closed. He believed the city was beautiful at night and loved the dark night hours.

"Mr. Heart?" Angel woke up slightly and ran her hand against his stubble. She giggled and continued to pet his face until he took her hand and gave her a disapproving look.

She whimpered and looked down at the ground. "Look at me, little one." He was still testing out names for this young sub. She was quite a few years younger than him and he imagined not near the experience level he was.

"What should i call you?" She slowly spoke as if the language she was speaking was foreign to her.

"Call me Mr. Heart or sir. If you wanted you could try and come up with a respectful pet name." He kissed her forehead and slowly glided the car into traffic.

"What about Big one?" Angel leaned against the window and felt the cold glass press against her cheek. "If you call me Little one i want to call you Big one." She shortly realized how demanding she sounded and blushed. "Please."

"I like it. Its cute." Justin brushed her hair out of her face and smiled down at her. "But don't call me that outside the house. I think it's a perfectly acceptable pet name, but others won't see it that way."

Angel yawned and started to nod off again.

"I need to make sure you don't get drunk at social events. I can't have you falling asleep."

"Sowwy..." Angel whimpered in her half asleep and started to cry.

"Don't cry, little one..." he pulled over and parked the car over and pulled her into his lap. "Shh..." He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I want to be good..."

"You are." He smiled and pulled her close to his body.

She could smell his sweet scent as her face was pressed into his chest. He took a deep breath in and could smell her sweet apple shampoo. They both had little smiles spread across their lips.

...

I had warm and happy dreams. Justin was pressed against me his arms around me. I couldn't tell which one of us was happier. I was overjoyed to have a strong dom holding me. He seemed happy to have me, a little and cuddly sub, in his arms.

Justin was tall with a nice muscular build. I was short with a nice soft body with large breast. I personally liked my slightly chubby look.

"Angel, its time to wake up. We both need to shower." Justin unwrapped his arms from around me and sat up. We had fallen asleep on his couch.

His house was warm and was on the outer edge of town. It was huge. The house itself was mostly white with a grey roof. The front door was a large pair of double French doors. His yard had thick green grass with a pool in the back.

Inside his house was a large open entry way that opened to the living room. The living room had a large plush couch and a fluffy white carpet. There was a smaller love seat that formed a right angle with the couch. Between them was a side table with a small pile of books.

It was the first time I got a good look at his house not being drunk, and I could see a winding stair case that led to a balcony with four rooms. All four doors were closed. I followed Justin to his bedroom and into the bathroom where he started drawing me a bath.

"I have two house mates. Well technically there is a third, but she doesn't always stay here." He smiled as he helped me out of the large t-shirt and sweatpants I was in. HE must have changed my outfit last night. "You ended up vomiting all over your dress."

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess."

"Don't be sorry, little one. I shouldn't have let you drink as much as you did." He stopped the bath from overflowing and slowly led me to the large tub. I Slipped in and scooted over making room for him. "Sorry, little one, but I'm going to take a quick shower."

The bathtub was the first thing you saw when you walked into the bathroom. It was the largest thing and almost the center point of the whole room. By the door however was a shower. It was large enough for two people, but i didn't move to get up as he stepped in.

After my bath I sat in his room watching him stand in his walk in closet; half of it was empty. He was extremely hot. I wanted to press my body against his wet, muscular body. This was also the first time I had gotten a good look at his package. I had only seen one other man's package, but if I had to be a judge I would guess Justin was very well endowed...

"Angel... Are staring at me?" Justin's question snapped me back to reality. I had been thinking about how it would feel to have him inside me.

"I was just..." I trailed off and looked at the ground blushing.

"She was fantasizing about you." It was a woman's voice coming from the doorway. To be more exact it was the woman from the club. She was holding a short blue dress and black flats. She was in a french maids out fit.

"Ummm..." I stared at her until a tall blond with a rather flat chest walked up behind her and looked down at me. "Hello... m-ma'am." I looked to Justin for guidance as he walked out of the closet.

"Ohh... I forgot today was your day off." Justin looked at me and chuckled. "Angel, these are my house mates. Kasey is a domme who owns your friend from last night. Your friends name is An. She is a switch who owns my third sometime housemate."

"Sir," I shivered, "i don't have clothes..."

"An has an outfit you'll wear."

An and Kasey were nice to me. They helped me do my hair and helped me zip up my dress. It was extremely tight and I wouldn't be able to eat. Justin and I ran out of the house running a little late. We rushed up the steps to the corporation building.

"You're late." The girl working the front desk chided.

"I know." Justin chuckled and lead me to a desk. "Sit here. if someone calls answer it. If you need a bathroom break just have the calls go between Avonk's and Julie's desk. If someone calls and threatens you don't worry those are meant for me and all calls are recorded." He paused and smiled at me. "We'll order take out for lunch."

Hours later I was drinking an ice coffee one of the interns had gotten. I was rather enjoying my job, but I wished there was more time on my feet. "Angel, come in here!"

"Mr. Heart...?" I slowly walked in hearing anger in his voice.

"Did you see this?" He pushed paper across my desk.

The title read, "Dom Justin Heart Takes Unwanted Sub".

I started crying. "Damn... You didn't know about this?" I shook my head and began to walk out. "Stop." I froze and shivered. "Come here, little one."

"I'm sorry..."

"Now." I walked over to him and looked at the ground. "Look at me." I looked up. "You are wanted by me. Now, we are going to get ahead of this. We're going to talk to one of my friends about this. Over lunch. So stop crying, please."

"I won't have to go in front of people, right?"

"Little one... do you have stage fright?"

"Maybe..."

"Aww..." He wrapped his arms around and and kissed my forehead. "I'll try to keep it from going that far."

"Big one..."

"Hmm?" Justin smiled at the name.

"Are we not getting takeout?"

All Justin could do was laugh