Merry Christmas.! (Bonus Christmas scene)

Justin stood marveling at our tree. It was our first Christmas together and I was so excited. I hadn't imagined the world could make me so happy. Being with Justin made me feel alive. He smiled at our tree. And I felt like I would explode from joy. And pride. Lots of pride. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. 

We had the house to ourselves tonight. Meg was visiting family. Kasey and Ann were going to a little hotel near where Meg's family was so they could meet up with her. Justin had planned to see his family the day after Christmas. He didn't want to see his father at all, but he didn't really have a choice. 

He gently pushed my hair away from my neck and kissed it. He gently bit me and pushed himself into me. He slowly swayed with me and hummed some overhyped Christmas carol. He sighed deeply and chuckled. "Want to play my sweet little elf tonight?"

"I might be short, but I'm not that short." I leaned back into him extending my neck and arching my back. "You're also far too sexy to be Santa." I kissed his cheek and felt him tighten his grip on my waist.

"You know you'd love me if I was round and jolly." I could hear his smirk as he gently ground his crotch into me. "I got you something."

I looked at him quizzically and laughed. "And what is that?" He produced a large cock shaped candy cane from his robe. I jokingly pouted. "I thought you were happy to have me alone."

He shook his head and pushed me back onto the couch. "Open up." He waved the candy cock in front of my lips and chuckled. "I want to have fun with my naughty angel."

I opened my mouth and felt him penetrate it with the candy cock. It was a sweet peppermint and was almost too large to fit properly in my mouth. He gently pushed it in and out. I happily sucked. It glided over my tongue and I pushed myself up on my knees so I had a better angle on the candy. Justin handed me the candy and happily watched me hornily please the candy.

"Lean over the couch." Justin guided me so my back was towards him and my knees still rested on the seat of the couch. I leaned over the back of the couch and contentedly licked my cock. I could feel the head smoothing out under my tongue. 

Justin pushed into me and pulled my hair. I wasn't bound as he pushed in and out while I continued to enjoy my red and white striped treat. He moaned and I felt myself shuttering at his touch. "You're such a wet mess. Do you like that in your mouth?"

I nodded and pushed against him as I continued to happily work on the candy. He moved his hips faster and I felt an exploratory hand find its all too familiar way to my clit. I felt it flicking and pinching me. I did all I could to not spit out my candy and scream. He loved it.

"Not yet," Justin moaned in my ear. "I want to do it at the same time." I nodded happily and tried to hold back. 

Finally, after what felt like a torturous eternity of pleasure and fullness, I could feel him slowing and getting ready. "Now." He groaned right as I found my tongue meeting with a sweet cream center of the candy cock. I felt myself releasing on him and felt it gently dripping down from my pussy to the couch. He pulled my head back and kissed me as he finished.

"I'm sorry, Angel." He gently pulled back and wrapped me in a large warm blanket. "I didn't mean to rip your head back so hard." He kissed my forehead and sat down in my mess pulling me into his lap. "You're cute when you suck on candy cane cocks."

I giggled to myself and leaned into his chest. "Merry Christmas, Sexy."

"Merry Christmass, Little One."