Dommes Don't Sing

I woke up to Justin rushing out of the room calling back to me. "Angel! Get up! You over slept!" I heard his shoes on the hard wood floor. "Kasey, bring Angel to the office! I can't wait for her! I have a meeting with a very important client today!" I sprung up in bed and found myself spawled out naked on the floor.

Today was the meeting with a huge distributor from across the world. Justin had intended on revealing his plans for a new line of toy that would connect with an app on the phone through Bluetooth. The toy would also respond to the sound of the Dom's comands. He had thought the idea would be the best selling point for a new business connection. Or something that like.

An walked into the room and looked down at me. She launched herself over me and entered the closet. She came out with a costom corset.

"Wear this, put it on under your blouse. Wear a short skirt and those god awful lacey pink panties Justin bought you. I'll fix your hair." She walked out.

My phone lit up. "Please get here on time for the meeting." Justin was very nervous. He seemed to create a pattern. He'd worry so much about presenting, do perfect, and expand the company.

I got dressed and felt An pull and tear at my scalp until my hair fell in loose curls. While An tore at my hair, Kasey slapped on my make up. When I got to work I imagined I looked like a doll.

"I can't believe he actually let her come talk to him." I eased her way into my chair. The corset cut into my sides.

Avonk looked at me as I shifted in my chair. "You picked a hell of a day to be late."

Julie elbowed Avonk in the ribs. "Don't speak to her that way our Masters would shoot us."

Avonk looked at Julie defiantly and scoffed. "If she was here, she could have stopped that self entitled brat from interrupting Mr. Hearts preparation for his meeting."

"Who?" I got up in concern.

"His sister.." Julie smiled and shook her head. "Don't bother. Its the normal family trash that he deals with any time Samantha brings a man home."

I quickly crossed the space from my chair to his door and knocked. "Excuse me, Sir...?"

Justin looked up at me from his heated argument with Sam and softened slightly. "Angel, thank God you made it."

"I'm sorry for my lateness..." I quickly went to Justin's side and kneeled beside him kissing his hand.

"Angel, do you think Justin should let me work with the programming team on the new app for the toy he's presenting today?" Sam looked down at me with pleading eyes.

"I didn't know you enjoyed that kinda stuff?" I unsteadily stood up and felt Justin's hand resting on my back.

Sam looked at her brother expectantly. "So? ...Even Angel thinks its a good idea."

"Sam." Justin looked up at her with an anger I seldom saw. "Let me prepare for this and maybe I'll put you in charge of the program."

Sam took three little quick steps back and nodded. "Okie dokie, Pokie.!" Justin raised his eye brow at her. "Thanks. You won't regret this.!" Sam smiled and rushed out.

"She's never going to grow up." Justin groaned. He sunk lower in his chair. Covering his face with one hand he pulled me into his lap with the other. I sat in his lap and felt him rest his forehead against my back. "I'm going to punish you later. But right now... Please get me some tea..."

I felt myself smiling slightly. "Yes, sir. Anything else?"