Old Man

I woke up and it was still dark. I could hear Justin breathing in my ear. His arm was around my waist holding me tight to him. Most night we slept in little to nothing. I could feel his nude body pressed against mine. His breathing was calm and even. I could feel him moving with every breath.

I carefully weaseled my way out from under him and made my way into the living room. I switched on the TV and sat wrapped in blankets. I switched between channels and stopped on the news. Apparently they had nothing better to talk about other than Justin and my relationship and my run in with Peter.

When we had gotten home, Justin didn't seem interested in what happened between me and Claire. He had seemed preoccupied all night. Even when he was inside me, it felt like he was in a whole nother world. After, he didn't talk with me like I had grown accustomed to. He lay behind me and didn't seem to be phased by anything I said...

"Angel?" Meg walked out of the darkness and rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing up this late?"

"I decided to watch some TV.." I sighed and curled into a ball. "I like this more than being stuck wondering what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything." Meg came to sit beside me and pushed her way up under the blankets to lean against me. She was in nothing but an oversized T-shirt. "Justin always gets like this near his birthday."

I hadn't realized it was close to his birthday. I didn't know his birthday. Somehow that had slipped my mind. "Now I really feel bad... I don't know his birthday."

"Its in two weeks." Meg sighed and looked up at me. "Don't feel bad. He probably doesn't want to admit he's turning 35." It was easy to forget that he was almost a decade older than me. "I never know what to get him. Maybe this year I'll get him something he'll like." She paused and shrugged. "Most years I get him gag gifts. My favorite was the stress reliever balls you suction cup to your desk."

I giggled. "Bet he absolutely loved that."

"He had a male stripper attend my birthday that year." She laughed lightly. "I feel sorry for the stripper. No one at the party was really into him. Justin and An thought it was hilarious."

I felt Meg wrap her arms around me and squeeze. "You've never found a guy attractive.?" I looked over at her.

"I find women a lot more fun." She leaned in and kissed my cheek. With a breathy whisper she moaned. "I bet you'd be a lot of fun." I felt her slip her hand between my legs and gently rub.

"M-Meg..." I felt myself shaking.

She pushed herself back from me and smiled. "Well, I've got to get ready so I can head to work. Sleep tight." She patted my head and scampered back to her room.

I laid back down on the couch and decided I would take care of myself before I went back to bed. While I arched my back and felt my legs beginning to quiver, the lights flicked on. Justin looked at me and shook his head.

"Should I leave you to finish up?" He looked down at me and leaned against the door frame. "Were you really that unsatisfied?"

I felt myself beginning to blush as I sat up and looked at the ground. "I came out here to watch the news... And Meg came out..." I didn't want to look up at him.

I saw his feet coming towards me. he stood in front of me. He forced me to look up at him. "You're in so much trouble." He pulled me off the couch and laid me on the floor. He roughly bit my neck and rubbed his hand against my crotch. He growled in my ear.

I whimpered as he entered. It hurt, but felt right. He was deliberate with every thrust. I felt his teeth sinking into my neck. Followed by kisses. He looked down at me and chuckled. "You're mine, little one."

I felt myself soak him. I was shaking and panting. "Yes, sir..."

He smiles triumphantly and looked back. "You got that Meg?"

Meg stood at the foot of the stairs and looked at us. "Aren't you sour, old man."

I tried to cover myself up, but Justin pulled the blankets off. "Don't tell me you didn't like it." Justin looked over at me. "She's quite the sexy toy."

Meg huffed and headed out the door.

Justin kissed my forehead and walked back towards our room. "Come here, Angel. You're punishment isn't over." I whimpered and looked at the floor. I could see a wet spot on the floor. "You didn't think that was going to be the end of it did you?"

...

Justin had decided to spend two hours teasing and spanking me. It left me soaked and shaking. When he was finally finished, my butt was striped pink and red. He quickly changed our sheets and invited me back to bed. But he told me I had to wear a special pair of panties. They had a decent size toy that appeared to be connected to them.

He slipped it inside of me and turned it on. I felt like I was going to scream as he covered my mouth. He left it on for a while and then slowly turned it down and finally off. "You're going to wear this to work. And when I need you, I'll buzz you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I woke up to Justin turning it up all the way. He told me what he had planned for that day. Nothing terribly new. Sam would be in to see him to update him on the progress on the app and toy. He picked out a low cut black dress. my panties were dark red.

When we got in the car, I realized how strange it was to have the toy pressing into me. It filled me and made me shift a lot trying to find the right position. Justin seemed to enjoy my squirming.

At the office I sat at my desk and handled the standered phone calls and paperwork. I was going over Justin's event calender to schedule a meeting when I almost fell out of my chair from the buzz. I hit the direct call button to his office. "C-coming.."

It lowered to a slight buzz that made me shiver slightly as I walked into Justin's office. "Enjoying yourself?" Justin motioned for me to come sit in his lap. He turned up the toy.

I squirmed in his lap. I could noy help but to grind my ass against him. He smiled and leaned back. He groaned slightly and ran his hand up and down my back. "Be a good girl and take care of me."

I slid down from his lap and hurriedly unzipped his pants. The taste had almost as much effect on me as the vibrating. It didn't take long for me to soak my thighs. A small wet spot began to form as I felt him grab the back of my head and guild me up and down. He let out one low gasp and let go of my head.

"Very good girl." He smiled as I licked it clean. "I'm sorry I haven't been giving you all the attention you need." He looked at the spot on the floor and chuckled. "You never disappoint me."