Lunch

I sat with my ankles crossed looking down at the floor. I was slightly disappointed that we had not been able to take lunch in the office. I liked the office, and I liked the idea of sitting in Justin's office.

"Mr. Heart.!" It was a tan man with super white teeth. "And you must be Angel?" He looked at me with large sparking green eyes. I then recognized him as a late night talk show host.

"Mr. Corrie!" I had been watching his show for three years and had followed his rise to stardom. "Its an honor to meet you."

"She's so cute.! A lot like Rebecca. But she has those fuck me eyes Rebecca never mastered." I felt myself blushing under his scrutiny.

"She also gets drunk like Rebecca."

"My Domme will join us after lunch. She wanted to go for a run." Mr. Corrie smiled at me and sat across from us. "So I want to know the dirt on this old Dom... Why did he leave you?"

I looked at Justin for instructions.

"Tell Michel everything. All that you told me."

"He's abusive." I swallowed hard and touched my stomach. "It started when I got pregnant..."

...

I was going to have a baby...

Me?

I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. Peter looked down at me with pride in his eyes. I was having his baby.!

If its a girl I want to call her Amber. If its a boy I want him to be Jasper. If Peter would allow it.

We drove home in silence. Too happy to know what to say. I had been sick that morning but it all made since now.

"I'm so happy.!" I cried tears of joy.

"That's good..."

"Sir, why aren't you screaming for joy?"

"Its not my baby. You're nothing but a whore." I started to cry then. He stopped the car. "I told you no kids. I don't want kids. I'm happy you're having one. But we aren't keeping it."

I started to protest. My protest were met with an angry slap.

"Peter..."

He back handed me. "You're so disrespectful."

I started crying harder resting my hand on my stomach.

...

"That's horrible... to strike a sub like that." Justin sipped on his drink. I could tell he was upset; his whole body was visibly shaking.

"About a month later," I started bawling. "H-he b-beat me... I... i lost my baby." I started crying harder. "May I please be excused?" I ran off before I got an answer.

I sat on the floor in the bathroom crying for a good fifteen minutes before Michel came knocking on the door.

"Angel?" He poked his head in the door.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled and stood up.

"I promise that I will get as much of this out in the open as possible. No one should ever have to go through that." Michel led me back to the table.

"You have the rest of the day off." Justin hugged me and kissed my forehead. "And if he ever comes near you again i want you to kick him in the family jewels and run away."

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner."

"I don't care. That's not something you tell someone in an everyday conversation." Justin caressed my cheek and wiped the tears from my eyes.

In that moment I felt my self falling for this man. He was not only an attractive man he was also a caring one.

"Angel..." Michel whimpered and hugged me from behind. "You're beautiful. And not a whore."

Both Justin and I started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You're the sweetest guy..." Now my eyes were filled with happy tears. "I wish I had met you sooner."

...

I was sitting back in the office. But I was in Justin's office this time. He sat in his big swivel chair typing at his computer. His eyes trained on the screen.

"You didn't finish college... You were going for psychology? Why did you quit?"

"I was with Peter and he told me he wouldn't let me be a psychologist... I had to give it up to keep him."

"You're going back. I want you to have a good education. If I have to I'll pay for tuition myself. I want my little one to be able to do what she wants with her life... Also, I want to talk about some house rules..."

"Mr. Heart, you're four o'clock is here." The girl from the front desk came in with a man dressed in an officers uniform.

"Officer Crane!" Justin stood up and hugged the thin scarecrow of a man. His hair was the color of straw. His eyes were a midnight blue.

"Is this the sweet sub I've heard so much about?" I stood up and bowed my head not knowing if i could speak to the tall man.

"He's a dom. You may speak to him. He's an old friend." Justin smiled down at me and took my hand leading me in front of the tall dom.

"She's perfect... Makes me think of Rebecca." Officer Crane smiled and slapped my ass. "Damn... she's got a perfect ass."

"Eep!" I blushed and looked at the ground. "Thank you... please don't touch my butt."

"Crane. She's mine." Justin growled and wrapped his arms around me possessively.

"Sorry..."

Justin had me sit on the ground with my head against his leg. He talked with Officer Crane about recent threats to his life and pulled out printed copies of said threats. After about thirty minutes Officer Crane stopped him and started asking the real question.

"What makes these different from the months before?"

"Honestly... i want to talk about an abusive dom. And what i should do to protect my little one now?"

"Peter? Yeah... I remember the files you 'accidentally' sent me." When did Justin have time to do that? "His case is a tough one. if you want try to get a protective order, but if not... get her to take a personal defense class."

I stared crying.

"Shhh..." Justin Bushed my tears away. "He'll never see you again."

"Thank you." I whispered.

...

Justin took me home and dropped me off. Nyda had come out to get me. She wrapped me in a blanket and had Carl make me a cup of hot chocolate. They put on my favorite movie and cuddled with me in bed. It was weird how they were handling me with such care.

"When will Justin be back?" Carl asked.

"Around dinner. He wants to eat with us again." Nyda yawned and rested her head against my shoulder. "He's going to want to move you into his house as soon as possible so you'll likely be sleeping over there tonight."

An and Kasey were really nice. I couldn't wait to actually live with them. I knew I would miss Nyda a bunch though...