Conference

I was screaming. My heart was racing as I sat up in bed tears streaming down my face. Justin almost fell out of bed turning on the lamp beside his bed.

His room was large with a king sized bed in the center of the wall farthest from the door. On either side was a lamp. The walls were a warm cream and the carpet a spotless white.

"Angel..." Justin streached out his hand to me and gently rubbed my back. "Its okay..."

I wasn't able to breathe. I was panicking. Nightmares after nightmares had taken their toll. I was a wreck.

"J-sir...." I chocked out.

"Breathe!" Justin started screaming and calling for Kasey and An.

Kasey came running in calling for An to bring her a cool cloth. She rushed to my side and gently rubbed my back wiping tears from my eyes. An came in and she started putting a cloth to my forehead.

"She's running a fever...." Kasey frowned and looked at Justin. "She needs rest... But she's having nightmares."

I curled into his body crying hard. "She's burning up... I'll take the day off to take care of her."

"N-no!" I started weeping. "I'm okay... I don't want to be a bother..."

Justin grabbed my chin and looked me in the eye. "I want to. You're a sweet sub but I don't want you sick. That makes me have to wait to move you in."

He kissed my cheek and wiped my eyes.

"Angel..." An took my hand. "I want you to stay..."

I realized then that they were worried of me leaving or being hurt. All three of them cared deeply for me. They wanted me to protect me.

"I'm sorry..." I whimpered and squeezed An's hand. "Thank you for caring about me."

...

It was a few hours later that i was finally able to calm down enough to tell them what triggered my horrible reaction. Justin had taken me his library. It was a large round room with shelves upon shelves of books. He left me in there to go get some hot chocolate and came back to find me sitting in a pile of books reading.

"If I had known you loved reading so much i would have shown you this room sooner."

"Yes, big one..." I looked up at him setting my book down seeing his reaction to the name.

He smiled and handed me a mug of hot chocolate. "I want you to know, I will protect you."

...

A month passed. Working for my dom was amazing. I was happy to finally be able to call him mine. Since i had moved in we had been moving very slowly. He would kiss me but nothing more.

During a hot and heavy make out session I felt his hand slipping up my short dress I was wearing for work. His hand was gently petting my sex. A partner walked in and cleared his throat.

"Hmm.?" He stood up straight moving his hand out of my underwear.

"We have a conference with the heads of Xan's." I felt his eyes on me as I stood up to leave.

"Angel, stay..." I felt my whole body shaking as I turned and faced my beloved owner. "Sit by my feet. You may read but do not move."

I quickly sit by his feet curling around my book. "Thank you, sir."

Sitting at his feet I was shocked at how calm he was discussing the flaws in his new toy. When the call was almost over he called Me into his lap and ordered me to spread my legs.

"This is my lovely pet, Angel. She has been sexually teased for the past few days. But no fun." He pulled out a toy with odd bumps and ridges. He put lube on both ends bending it into a 'U'. "Now she'll demonstrate this toy."

We had talked the night before about public humiliation and performing for an audience. I should have known he was asking for something.

He slipped my lacy panties off and slowly pushed each end into me. I moaned and arched my back. I was tight around the toy. "Arms over your head little one." I put my hands above my head. He pushed the toy in and out of me. He growled as my hands fell.

He held me over his knee and spanked me. It started gently at first but soon became harder and I started crying out in pain and pleasure.

"Shh.. Almost done little one." He yanked the toy out and I felt my whole body shake from release and hot liquid squirted from between my legs. "Good girl... Good girl."

He pulled me back up in his lap and kissed my for head. I kissed his chin and purred. I felt relaxed.

"I think subs will love it." The men smiled and agreed to sell his new toy and the call ended.

"You were such a good girl.... I'm going to get you a cookie."

...

I sat at home eating a cookie waiting for Justin to be ready for our night out. He had bought me a box of ginger cookies for how good I had been during the conference. He had also said it was wrong of him to not tell me what his plans were. He also said he hoped I wasn't mad that was our first session.

"Big one, where are we going tonight?" I was sitting in the floor playing on a new laptop Justin had gotten me for school. Currently I was attempting to program a game.

He said something in french.

"Umm?" I blinked. "Blue Bird?"

"Very good." He called from the bathroom. "I'll order for us... Unless you are fluent in french?"

I let out a barking laugh. "No, sir. I only know the basic." I had taken four years of french and knew very little. I wish I had had a better teacher.

"I can teach you. I'm fluent." He walked in in a nicely fitting suit.

"Fun," I stood up and poked Justin's chest.

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'm just kinda bored... I miss Nyda."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Soon, my sweet, you'll be able to have fun with other friends and she'll be coming over regularly." My heartbeat quickened. "I know you're nervous, but I promise you'll love it."