Cancer Sucks

Meg glowered at me. "Davis is an ass. He's such a self entitled ass!" Ann had driven me home and spent the rest of the day checking up on me. When Meg had finally made it home I had mentioned running into Dr. Davis. Meg had been ranting ever since. She really hated him.

Ann was in the kitchen cooking. She had been very relaxed and quiet since her private time with Meg in the office. She looked over at us and rolled her eyes as Meg rambled. "Meg, go take a shower before dinner."

"I took a shower before leaving work." Her hair was still wet.

"Now, Meg." Ann took on a stern tone and pointed a spoon at her.

"Yes, ma'am." Meg blushed and went to her room.

"I'm sorry, Ann. I didn't think she'd have such an intense reaction." I walked onto the kitchen and looked at the pot. Spaghetti and meatballs.

"Don't mention it." And smiled and sighed. "I understand her hatred towards him. He really is an ass." She tasted the sauce and nodded. She looked up at me and gently brushed the hair from my face. "Go wash up. Dinner is almost ready."

I loved the feeling of the hot water running down my body. I shivered as leaned against the wall. I wondered if I had enough time to masturbate before Justin got home. I had been so horny recently and just wanted to find that release.

I learned against the wall and slippedy hand between my thighs. My whole body shivered. I was so sensitive. I whispered as I felt myself coming closer.

"Angel," Justin stood there watching me. "Naughty girl." I gasped and felt my legs shake as I felt myself release.

I looked up at him and blushed. "I'm sorry... I just..."

"Come here." He was unbuttoning his shirt and pants. he dropped his clothes in a sloppy pile on the bathroom floor and smiled. He was ready.

I wrapped my arms around him sweetly. "Yes, Sir."

It stung as he swatted my butt. "You're going to beg for me."

He picked me up and carried me to bed. He dropped me on the bed and smiled down at me hungrily. He leaned down and bit my neck. I cried out and arched against him. "Justin..."

He chuckled in my ear and began to work his way down my body. "You're making this too easy." He bit my breast and looked up at me as he kissed his way down.

I moaned and arched my back as he put my legs on his shoulder. "Justin! I can't... Please..." I felt my thighs rub against his cheeks. "Don't tease me like this..." I moaned as I felt him pulls away and begins working his fingers in.

He looked at me panting underneath his and growled happily. "You think I wasn't itching to get my hands on you during your little shower show.?" I felt him gently brush against the spot and I screamed in pleasure. He kissed me to muffle my noise.

He knew how to play my body. His fingers and tongue could easily make me jump and shiver. He loved watching me squirm at his touch. "Beg for me. You know what I want." I gasped as I felt him push against me.

"Please... I just want you... Please." I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Please what?"

"Please, Sir!" I cried out and grabbed him. "Please... I just want you inside of me!"

He pushed me deep into the bed. I felt myself melting around him. I felt my toes curl as he moved. He moaned softly in my ear and I couldn't hold back. I felt my entire body tighten as I released. He growled in my ear and I felt his strong thrust slowly down.

"You're a sweet angel. You're my sweet angel." He got off of me and laid beside me pulling my onto his chest. "You were so good." He gently played with my hair. I felt my body slowly stop shaking and I cuddled up into him.

He gently ran his hand up my side. "I'm hungry."

"Please give me a few more minutes of this." He pressed his lips against my temple. He kissed it. "I love this time with you."

We lay there together and just cuddle.

...

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over. "Hey." I rub my eyes.

"Angel, its Carl. Nyda locked herself in the bathroom and won't come out. She's crying." I could hear her in the background.

"I'll be right there." I got out of bed and grabbed a jacket.

The drive was quick. No one was on the road. I pulled into the all too formilar spot and hopped out. Carl was at the front door waiting.

I went in and heard Nyda. She wasn't only crying. "Get me a key."

I opened the door and saw Nyda. She had an electric razor on the counter. but she sat in front of the toilet crying.

"Hey," I walked in and saw clumps of hair. "I'm here. Whatever you need. You're not alone."

Nyda looked up at me. "I don't want to lose my hair. I don't want to be sick." She looked up at me. "I don't want to do this."

I sat down beside her and nodded. "We will get through this." I wrapped my arms around her.

"I can't do it.. I can't. Can you...?" Her hair had grown a lot longer since o had moved out.

I nodded. I picked up the electric razor. He hair broke on my hand as I moved the razor. "We will get through this. And when you kick cancer's ass we're going to go back to the lake we spent our summer at and have a big bond fire."

Nyda ran her hands over her now bare head. She had always had thick hair to run her fingers through. She had finally stopped crying and looked up at me sadly. "Promise."

"I swear it." I wrapped my arms around her. "Now take a shower or something. It's late and you need sleep."