Christmas Party (bonus)

***A lot of what I write from within the sex is from experience that being said remember to never agree to any 'dangerous' play with someone who hasn't spent time learning how to safely play. If you play with electricity or anything that can be dangerous it is good to have a 'safety briefing. Go over any health issues or things that would make that form of play dangerous. Please be as informed as possible when going into any kinky situation. That being said Merry Christmas. And I hope you enjoy!❤❤❤***

I was wearing a cute little brown hairband with antlers. My dress was a tight lowcut short 'deer' dress. I had a buttplug tail in that stick out the slit in the back of my dress. I thought I was a sexy little Vixon.

Justin was a sexy Santa. Compete with fake fur trimmed speado, fake beard, and a hat. He wore a red cape and had a string of red and green Christmas lights around his neck. They twinkled lazily.

It was another kinky fun time party. I was excited. Justin was fun to watch at the parties. And I was always willing to play test dummy for any crazy fun schemes. Justin would only let two of the hosts mess with me. Lady Night and a really nice man named Carlton.

Carlton was a long time friend of Justin's and could build anything. He was the one who built the rocking horse spanking bench. He was constantly showing off new toys and projects he had been working on. He was also very well trained. He always had a new kinky subject he was mastering.

"Hey, Carlton, long time no see." Justin greeted his friend happily. "What do you have tonight? Anything I should be keeping a watch for.?"

"I got an electric chair." Carlton smiled at me devilishly. "I guess a better description of it is an electric stool."

"When are you demoing it?" Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and drew tiny circles on my arm with his thumb. "I'm not super experienced with electricity. Would you mind showing me and Angel? If she's up for it that is." Justin looked at me. "What do you say? You can watch the first one and try it out if you like."

We had a violet wand at home but seldom used it. I enjoyed the little bit of electricity I had been introduced to. "I'd at least like to see it." I smiled at Carlton. The first party I had came to her had sat with me and talked about everything.

Justin and I spent a lot of time mingling and waiting for Carlton to call us in. Lady Night took everything chance she could go touch me. I loved how Justin would just roll his eyes.

"Justin, I'm starting in a few minutes." Carlton looked at me. "Cassie is going first. She's a good girl always being my perfect little test subject.

The stool was a wooden stool with an electric plate built into it. It plugged into the wall and had a dial to set from 0 (off) to 10 (max). Cassie took off all her jewelry and pulled her hair back. She smiled and winked at me. "Ready when you are, Sir." She looked up at him.

He turned it on. "We're starting at 4." He turned it up and gently ran his fingers across her fingers. She squirmed at his touch and gasped. He talked about safety and the different items one could use. He took out a butter knife and dragged the blunt it against her skin. He slowly twisted it. She moaned and leaned back.

When they finished Cassie came and sat beside Lady Night. "I'm taking Cassie to a back bedroom." Lady Knight looked over at Carlton. "She's going to have a nice night."

Carlton nodded and laughed. "You're up, cutie." Justin sat on the arm of a chair close to the stood. He sat where he could see everything Carlton was doing. "If you ever want me to stop just say the word...?"

"Red." I smiled and reached out to Justin. He kissed my hand.

He pulled away as Carlton turned on the machine. He watched as Carlton gently dragged his fingers against my skin. I felt the electrical running through my body. As he touched my back I felt my muscles relaxing. It was almost like a massage.

Justin stated drawing little circles with his fingers on my outer thigh. I jumped slightly and whined.

"Careful, cutie pie. I don't want you go jumping off. It would hurt." Carlton smiled as he handed a dull butter knife to Justin. "I'm going to see if I have my tools to show you how to give her a forced orgasm."

Justin smiled as he touched me and whispered. "You're body reacts so beautifully when I touch it."

"Thank you sir..." I reached out and touched his side. He laughed as it shocked him.

Carlton walked back in. Justin positioned himself so he could watch what Carlton was doing. Carlton gently pulled out two metal forks. He pulled them across the inside of my thighs. I moaned loudly. I shivered and looked up at Justin. He was mesmerized with Carlton's motions. I couldn't stop the gutteral noises from escaping my lips. I arched my back and groaned as he put one on either side of my pussy.

I screamed out in pleasure as the electricity passed through. I couldn't hold back. It was too much. I felt my feet dropping from the stool.

"No sweetie!" Carlton stopped and Justin jumped up. "Don't jump up or you're doing to zap that pussy of you." Carlton turned off the stool and Justin wrapped his arms around me.

I felt tears filling my eyes.

"Come here, little one." Justin took me back into a private room. He laid me down and climbed in behind me. "You did amazing, Angel." He gently kissed my neck and held me close to him.

Carlton walked in slowly. "Is she okay?" He gave Justin a water bottle.

"She is just a little overwhelmed. Give her time to breathe." Justin smiled and moved his hand so he could stroke my cheek.

We lay alone together in the dimmly lit room. "You're amazing, sugar." I shivered as he rubbed my back. "You're perfect."

I turned to face him and kiss him. "I really enjoyed that."

"Thank you, sweetie." He kissed me again. Over and over again. "I love you, little one."

"I love you, too, Big One."