Chapter 15- Er... We're Back

Mitch's POV

     I sighed and stepped onto Samantha's waiting hand as soon as Seto turned off the car, which meant that we were finally home. She handed Ty and Adam to Seto so she could make sure that I stayed safe and injured no worse, then opened the door with her free hand. She carefully set me down in her sweater's pocket, then slammed the car door behind her, which made me cringe slightly.

     "Well, we're back." She sighed. "I'll take care of your injuries as soon as we're inside, okie Mitch?" I nodded my head, then remembered that she can't really see me right now.

     "O-ok." I stammered, then mentally facepalmed. What is it with this stupid stuttering? Not only that, but I'm still shaking. Was it because of what I had been through? The torture? This must have been what haunted her from when Eric had kidnapped her.

After a bit of walking, she opened the door, and I heard Seto's footsteps follow.

"S-Samantha!" I finally peeked out of the pocket to see Wildstar running up to Samantha, flailing her arms in a panicked frenzy. "A-Adam and Ty are-" She stopped running when she spotted Seto, who had set Adam and Ty down on the floor with caution. She immediately marched up to the two, then tackled them both with a hug.

"Do you have any idea just how worried we all were!?" She shrieked. All of us flinched at how shrill and angry her voice was, even Samantha and Seto.

"Uh..." Adam started, only to be interrupted by Ty.

"Yes, you were probably willing to risk your life to find us knuckleheads." Adam gave him an upset glance at the insult, only to shrink back at Ty's withering glare.

"Exactly, you two are in big trouble!" She barked.

"W-Wildst-star, give them a br-break." I found myself chattering, shivering. She glanced up at me, then widened her eyes.

"What in Souvernguarde's name happened to you!?" She exclaimed. Samantha gently picked me up and pulled me out of her pocket, crouching down and resting me down on the floor. Everything seemed a whole lot bigger than it was from when Samantha or Seto was carrying me, which made me shiver again. Wildstar ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Owowowow." I muttered. She quickly broke away.

"Oh sorry. Are you hurt?" She asked as the other Tinies peeked around the corner of the hallway wall.

"Y-yeah, a little bit." I pulled my sleeves as far down as possible to hide the wounds on my arm, but she had already spotted the blood stained on my jeans and gasped.

"What did they do to you!? Ogh, when I get my claws on those miserable mangy-" she growled, cut off by her friends Taiga and Icicle.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hey calm down!" Taiga interrupted, stepping between me and her. "You'll scare the mortal into worse shape than he already is!" I noticed that Ian, Jason, Jerome and Jordan were among the other Tinies, shrunk down too. I waved shyly at them, feeling out of place.

"Y-You guys got shrunk t-too?"