Chapter 45

"Celina, can I talk to you for a sec?" Jules stood in front of me while the others were still eating their breakfast. Korin was in a conversation with Zuri, Searcee's husband and I told him I was going for a walk with Jules through our mindlink.

"Of course, let's take a walk." I followed Jules out into one of the beautiful garden that had a water fountain in the center surrounded by various colorful flowers. We walked until we reach the stone railing that was overlooking a lower level garden and out to thick forest. Here we were alone and could speak freely.

"I think it is a mistake to wait for the queen link ceremony."

"Why?"

"The link goes both ways right? If they get into your mind then you can get into theirs right?"

"Yes, but.."

"I know what you are going to say. If you do it right before the meeting, they will to delve into your mind and see our plan. But I think you are strong enough to hide that from them. Plus that won't have that much time to search forWhen we enact our plan then you would be in a position to find out who is telling the truth."

"Jules in theory that sounds great, but how can I keep them out?"

"Colin found out that in order for the queen to make a deep connection and dig out memories that need to have physical contact with the person. So don't let any of them touch you after the ceremony."

"Jules is right, Celina." Trevor joined us our discussion. "He told me his plan last night after he talked with Colin. We can put an end to this today."

"Okay if you two think so then I will try and rally the queens to do the ceremony. Did Colin find anything on Lucas?"

"Yes, that's why I'm out here. Colin found out a few moments ago that Lucas will ask the council to strip you of your title." Trevor informed us.

"Based on what? How can he make such a request?"

"I don't know, Colin was only given a warning."

"I guess I need to have a talk with Searcee." We re-enter the dining room and Searcee, Zuri, and some of their high guard were still eating and talking along with Korin, Raven, and Jace. Gabriella and her family were also there sitting at the table next to ours. There were other people in the room but no other queens were present.

"Hey Searcee, I've been thinking is there any way to have the linking ceremony before the council meeting?" Searcee turned to me raising her eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted to wait after the meeting. Why the change?"

"I talked it over with my people, it makes sense to do it before the meeting. Do you think you can arrange it?"

"Sure, it won't be a problem. What about Sasha?"

"I have no choice but to let it go. She is a queen, what can I do? You know I'm here to show everyone that we want peace. Antagonizing Sasha will not do that, so I will keep my personal feelings about her to myself."

"I think that is for the best, Celina. I will talk with the others and let you know time and place."

"Great, I will see you later." I rose from the chair and maneuvered around to Korin who had been watching us.

"Zuri, I will see you in hour." Korin stood and joined me as we left the dining room.

"Hour?"

"Yes, the other kings want to meet with me."

"I asked Searcee to get the queens together to do the ceremony."

"I know, Trevor explained everything to me before you came back. I agree with Jules it is necessary."

"Where you meeting the other Kings?"

"They want to go skeet shooting."

"Sounds fun."

"Will see."

"Celina." We both turned at the person calling me, Omelia.

"Morning Omelia, this is Korin my mate. Omelia is the queen for West Europe.

Omelia was closely followed by two female guards. Korin shook her hands, "Well I will leave you ladies to talk." Korin gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and left us.

"Your people let you walk around without guards?" Omelia questioned.

"I can handle myself. Is there a reason I should walk around with guards. I thought this place was a neutral zone."

"It is. However most high guard are very protective and will not let any of us out of their sight."

"I guess I'm a different kind of queen."

"I guess you are. Searcee informed me that you wanted to do the link ceremony before the council meeting?"

"Yes, I hope that will not be a problem?"

"No, I'm here to tell you that we will meet at 12."

"Wow that was fast."

"Searcee sent the request through the link and everyone was agreeable at once. We will meet in the cathedral."

"Thank you Omelia. I will see you then, I better go find my under-protective guards." I sent an all call to Raven and Sage to meet me at the cathedral.

The cathedral was beautiful. It was built on the cliff side of the mountain overlooking the river. The entrance of the building opened up to a second floor balcony that wrapped the inside of church. There were a set of stairs that led down to the first floor where stadium style pews in a u-shape face an altar near the floor to ceiling stained glass windows.

"Hey Celina." I peered over the balcony at the sound of Raven's voice. I left the upper balcony and made my way down the stairs to the girls. I was surprised that the cathedral was empty. "We made a sweep and there is no one here or any cameras."

"Good, the queen ceremony is private I'm sure that's why they picked this place."

"Just make sure that you are seated between Searcee and Gabriella. We still don't know for sure where the others stand. But I do know that Ella isn't as innocent as she seems."

"What do you mean Sage?"

"Colin saw her arguing with her brother Luca or Lucas whatever you want to call him.

"About what?"

"He doesn't know he saw them last night though the window. He said it was intense and ended with her slapping him and storming off."

"Okay, I will keep that in mind. We have a couple of hours before the ceremony. I hear that they have an awesome spa. Let's get in some girly time."

"Absolutely!" Raven clapped her hands excitedly.

"What are we waiting for!?!" Sage grabbed both of our arms pulling us out of the cathedral.

A/N

Hey guys I am trying to get back to weekly updates, but I just started back at work and first couple of weeks are CRAZY!!! Will try to update next weekend!

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Nicci