Chapter 49

I smiled proudly as everyone stared at my warrior wolves with mixed emotions. Jules had stopped in front of the Australian pack sending them threatening growls and Niko had position himself in front of Sasha's pack.

"Celina, stand down. This isn't necessary."

I shifted slightly facing Omelia, "Oh this is necessary. Some of you are afraid that my warrior wolves are here to kill and take over your territory. That is what people are whispering behind our backs since we stepped off the boat. We have been shown disrespect and hostility based on lies. I'm giving you all what you wanted! If we wanted too, we could come and destroy your packs and take over territory, but we don't want your lands!"

"Celina, we got your message now stand down. Don't take this any further."

"Omelia, I'm sorry but I can't stand down before showing you something. It is required that new queens registered their powers with the council. That is what I'm going to do now."

"She is going to kill us all!" Lucas screamed. I aimed my new power at Lucas freezing him on the spot. Lucas froze into a statute with his arms pointing at me, and the people that were standing next to him jumped away cowering in fear.

A silence befell the chambers. "Time is a relative thing, and a tricky bitch. It seems that one of my powers is the ability to stop time. It is a unique power as you see I can direct at one person or...." I froze the entire Australian pack including Ella. "A group of people and as you can see it also works on queens."

"Celina, I understand your frustration with the council. And I don't blame you. I don't believe anything that came out of Luca's mouth about you or your people. I'm on your side, but what are you trying to prove here?" Zhao spoke out wanting answers.

"She is proving the visions are coming true! That is what she is doing! Can't you all see, we are supposed to be immune to each other powers, but Celina's power can affect us!"

I swerved in Sasha's direction and froze her and her entire pack. "Would you please shut up! Goddess! I'm sorry Zhao to answer your question, I'm here to show the council why no one will come to my territory and try to strip me of my title or take my lands. You see my manipulation with the time improves over time. Like right now, I have frozen both packs but they are aware, I'm allowing them to see and hear what is happening in front of them. If I chose I can freeze them in time until I let them go in minutes, hours, days... and they will think time has gone by for only a second."

"Can they talk?"

"No. They can only see what's happening around them, virtually they are paralyzed."

"How far can you use your power?" Omelia asked.

"So far, a few towns that surround me, but as I said its get better over time."

"What other powers do you have?" Zhao asked.

"You've seen the suit, it's impenetrable. I also have the ability to send out a pulse of energy to knock people away from me."

"I know Celina, we have become close and she doesn't want to harm anyone."

"Thank you Searcee. I don't want to harm anyone but.." I froze everyone in the chambers except for us and as we rehearsed my high guard warrior wolves broke position and prowled stationing themselves in front of each pack. Trevor and Korin stood on either side of me and Colin left the chambers to prep for our departure. "If anyone puts their foot on my territory without my permission, they will be killed. This will be the last council meeting that we will attend in person. I will not be sending any of my people over her to serve as ambassadors. We will attend the future council meetings via video conference. You are welcomed to come and visit our territory but you must call and get permission before doing so. Your request may be deny if I feel that you come with malicious intent. If anyone comes to my territory and attempts to kill me or any of my people, they will be executed. I will not seek the council approval for executing anyone who shows aggression or pose a threat to me or people under my protection. I hope that we can work together peacefully in the future."