Çhapter 6

"Holy shit Celina, I think you just made me piss on myself!" Jules screamed.

"Aw did I scare you Jules?" I grinned at him staring at him with mischief.

"You know I hate you right!" Jules snapped laughing.

"But I love you." giving him a wink

"Damn I miss you girl." He lifted me off the ground in a bear hug swinging me around.

"I missed you too." returning his hug. He place me down and I turned to Trevor.

"Trevor." He didn't say anything but slowly walked up to me and enveloped me into his warm embrace. We stood like that for a few minutes until Korin tore him away from me. Korin placed his body in front of mine and before I could  react punched Trevor in the jaw. I guess he has not forgiven Trevor for trying to mate with me over a month ago.

"That's a warning to keep your hands off my mate." Trevor rubbed his jaw unfazed by the hit, his eyes glowing with anger.

"I told you before Korin that you can't keep me away from Celina. I'm as much as part of her as you are. So I will let this go just this once. but you will not keep me away from my queen!"

I stepped between them placing my hands on each of their chest. "Boys that's enough. Korin was that really necessary? I don't want either of you fighting over me. Korin you need to get use to Trevor being close to me because he is my captain. Trevor you need to respect Korin because he is my mate."

"Now that the 2 year olds have had their temper tantrums, can you tell us what the hell is going on with your wolf, Celina?"

"Well I would love to Jules if only I knew. To be honest I'm surprised to be even standing here."

Andrew cleared his throat. "I don't mean to interrupt this happy reunion and all, but we are in the middle of rogue territory. I think we need to take this somewhere we are not so exposed."

"Andrew is right, Alpha Blade's territory is not far here. Him and my father are really close lets go there for the night." We all agreed and followed behind Korin all walking quietly and on alert for anything

I fell in step with Jules, who was bringing up the rear. "So Jules, tell me what have I missed in the past month?" I questioned quietly.

Jules shrugged his shoulders sighing dejectedly. "It's been pretty bad, Celina.  At first it was kinda of crazy with us trying to find your body.  A few days after you.. you.."

"Jules its ok, you can say it. After I died, because in essence I was on death's door."

He nodded quickly, "Well after the incident, a few days later the rogue attacks began.  But these attacks were different being that there closer to home.  Before the rogues just attack our borders, but somehow they were breaching our defenses and attacking towns closer to the pack house.  That triggered a flood of packs from the surrounding areas to seek refuge. The attacks made searching for you more difficulty, but we didn't stop trying to find you." Guilt consumed his features and he stared straight ahead refusing to look in my direction.  I put a restraining hand on his arm making him stop and face me.

"Jules its ok, I don't blame you for not finding me. I'm glad that you all decided to stay and help the Halders and other packs fight against the rogues.  You do know that is what I wanted you to do?" I didn't want him to feel guilty about helping the packs instead of looking for me.  For all they knew I was dead.  When Sebastian dropped me off that cliff my connection with my high guard was severed.

"That's what Trevor kept telling me, but a big part of me feels that I failed you.  I should've protected you against the royals!" 

"Stop it, Jules! We were outnumbered.  I won't allow you to feel this way! Remember you weren't the only one there. Look at what happened to my uncle!" I quickly erase the evidence of a tear that had escaped when I thought about Uncle Thadius on our last day together.