Chapter 25

I watched by helplessly as the doctor tried reviving Celina. She shook her head but I couldn't accept it.  I shoved her to the side, frantically pumping her chest and moving to blow air into her lungs.  I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it was better than sitting here and watching her, Trevor, and Korin die. 

This shouldn't be happening! The plan worked beautifully just like they planned.  Then why are they dead?! I went back to pumping her chest, when a set of hands pulled at me.  I shrugged them away trying to resume jump starting her heart like they do in the movies.

"Jules stop! Man stop she's gone!" Niko cried grabbing me by my arms dragging me away from Celina.

I tried bucking away from him, because there was no way I was going to accept it! "Celina wake up! Damn it! Get up!"

"Get him out of here!" Jace yelled.

"Get your fucking hands off me, Nik!" I growled.

"Man you gotta calm down first! You're not making this any easier." Niko cautioned. I stopped moving and took in a couple of deep breaths. "You alright?"

"Yea, man." I answered never taking my eyes off of Celina. As soon as Niko released me I rushed back over to Celina. I pulled her lifeless body into mine, her head fell backwards and I cried into her neck. "Celina we need you.  You got to fight back!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I instinctively tighten my arms around her.  I wasn't ready to let go. A pair of arms encircled me and Celina.  "Celina don't leave us." Raven whispered cradling Celina's head. Our tears mingled on her motionless body.  

Another set of arms came on the other side of Celina's body and I met the sorrowful eyes of Sage.  Her arms moving over my back and resting on Raven.  "Come back to us Celina." Sage cried.

Niko joined Sage latching on to Celina and the rest of us. "Fight Celina!" Niko demanded. Jace stood at the head of the table his hand came to rest upon Celina's head.  Jace nodded and we lifted her up and he sat on the operating table.  We laid her head on Jace's lap, as he brought his arm around Raven  and  Niko  letting his hands rest on mine and Sage's back.

We weren't sure what we were doing but we could all feel that we need to bond together.  We all murmuring to Celina to fight and come back to us.  I don't know how long we were in that position before we all felt a jolt of electricity pass through us.  The energy was becoming stronger and stronger and we all watched as Celina's body started to glow and began humming with electricity.

The current was getting stronger and hotter that we all had to let go.  We all backed off Celina and watched as her body became covered in an orb of light.

The light around her body became brighter causing us all to shade our eyes from its intensity.  It was then I acknowledged that there were others still in the room.  They were all gaping at what was happening to Celina.  The light around her body extended outwards forcing us to move back.  The light became blindly and we could no longer look upon her. The light flashed sending out a wave knocking everyone off their feet.

I scrambled back to my feet looking over to Celina, where the light had vanished.  She laid still and I approach her cautiously as did the others.  As we got closer, Celina sat up taking us by surprise causing me to hop back.  She swung her legs off the table facing me staring not at me but through me.  Her eyes were glowing a weird electric blue and her face was void of emotion.

"Celina? Is that you?" I questioned desperately looking at the other for answers.  She didn't respond but hopped down off the table.  "Celina? It's me Jules.  Do you recognize me?" Still no answer. She seemed to be looking right through me.  She took a step towards me and then another.  "Guys, help here."