Chapter 18

"YOU ARE A LIAR! TELL ME UNCLE! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KILL MY PARENTS!" I couldn't contained the anger and betrayal any longer. I wanted to rip through the bars and tear out his heart.  If it was true that the man that raised me as his daughter had anything to do with my parents death, I will make it my life mission to torture him slowly.  He will feel my pain with every agonizing cut that  would cover his body. I will tear out his eyeballs and feed them to the vultures!

"Celina.." Thadius was cut off by Kristoff.

"It was very pathetic watching him swoon over your mother.  You see he had fallen in love with your mother.  Did he tell you that? Of course not! Then came your father and all the love and attention my dear sister lavished on our Thadius no longer existed.  Your father became the recipient of her undivided attention. Thadius couldn't take it any longer isn't that right?  He tried to get rid of your father on  several occasions before you were born."  Kristoff's laugh bounce off us slapping Thadius on the back.  Thadius body tensed and waves of anger rolled off of him towards the king. Thadius in love with my mother?

"That's enough." Thadius returned through clenched teeth his fist balling up tightly.

"Oh I don't think so, you see after you were born I made Thadius an offer he couldn't refuse.  I told him I could help him get rid of your daddy and all he had to do was spike everyone's drink at the Christmas celebration." Kristoff looked at me gloating at the horror that was evident in my eyes.  His evil thinned lips curled in satisfaction of destroying the last piece of family love I had. 

I quietly seethed as Kristoff's words washed over me as he described the part Thadius played in my parents demise.  Part of me didn't want to believe or even trust the words that came out of his mouth.  But the other part of me, believed every word he said because Thadius didn't deny any of it!

"Your highness, your attention is needed upstairs."  I didn't notice the appearance of the guard my eyes never deviating from Kristoff.

"Well duty calls." Krstoff turned stalking off chuckling before turning back towards the cells. "Oh, I almost forgot.  I sent word to my son to execute your mate and captain.  They should be dead by now."

"I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE! IT WILL BE SLOW AND PAINFUL!" I yelled through the bars at their disappearing backs. "I  WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!" I wanted out and I wanted it now.  Fuck 3am! I turned to everyone no longer caring about the safety of darkness.  I wanted blood.  "We're leaving NOW!"

"Celina, let's think this through.  I know you are upset." Alpha Randall tried to be voice of reason.

"I'm not upset. I'm  murderous! I want to rip out Kristoff's heart!" I countered. 

"If I don't get to that sick twisted bastard first for killing my son." Alpha Halder snarled.

A clicking noise followed by the squeak gained our attention.  Andrew stood at the cell door swinging it open the keys dangling from his fingers. "Well my queen said she wanted to leave, so let's go." He quickly exited and went to the other cell unlocking it letting the others free.

"Celina I'm all for killing the king but let's be reasonable. We are outnumbered and most are out matched. We need reinforcement, and get you outta here to regroup." Jace's calming voice soothe the rage inside of me a little. He was right I can't let  my anger cloud my judgment. Plus even though my high guard  and alphas could hold their own against the royal guards. The other warriors that came with us will not be so lucky. I don't want to have their deaths on my conscious.

"You're right but we are getting out here now. Randall do you think you can guide us?"

"I think so, but not that familiar with this part of the castle. The dungeons was not included in the tour."