Chapter 5

"Aw come on Korin you have to talk to me eventually. It's been two days and you have hardly said  a word." No response, he just keep trudging ahead while I talk to his back. "Ok I promise not to make any jokes about you know what. I mean really the fact that I had to save you from the mean ole rogues will stay between us." Korin's low growl caused a couple of giggles to escape which pissed him off further. He whipped around glaring at me and I tried wiping the grin off my face but failing miserably.

"Celina not another word," he warned resuming his pace. Not another word I mouthed behind his back, like he could stop me or do anything about it. We had left Keagn's camp two days ago heading back to Korin's home. Of course me being the loving mate that I am, have taken every opportunity to bring up how he got taken out by the rogues. It had been rewarding to see him get mad after all the grueling training he has put me through. He deserved all my teasing and I love being the one to knock his ego down a notch or two.

"Yes master. I will not talk about how you looked all helpless laid out on the ground while I fought the big bad wolves!" This time I didn't try to hide my giggles. I started laughing hysterically with the image of the three little pigs and Korin.

Korin snarled making a dash for me but I was ready and took off with him hot on my ass. I peered over my shoulder  laughing at Korin as he shorten the distance. I zig zag through the trees and felt Korin's hands on my shoulders and then he leaped pushing his body into mine sending me crashing to the ground. At the last second Korin twisted our bodies so that he absorbed the impact from the ground. Laughter died on my lips as my eyes locked onto his and my breathing slowed as my body responded to his. Korin's hands tighten around my waist and lust leaped into his eyes. I felt the pull between us and I craved the taste of his lips once more. It has been so long since he kissed me and I was tired of fighting the attraction between us. I slammed my eager lips on top of his and his tongue hungrily seeking mine. Korin hand tangled in my hair securing my head to his as our kiss heated up. He quickly reversed our position and now his body pressed mine into the ground. I couldn't think all I wanted to do is feel. My hands roamed up his back finding pleasure in his thick silky hair. Korin continue to devour my lips leaving my mouth trailing down my neck. Korin head snapped up and I whimpered at the loss of the heat he was stirring within me. Noticing the intensity on his face my desire vanished and I tuned in to our surroundings. Korin slowly rose up pulling me up motioning with his head where he heard the noises coming from. I nodded my acknowledgement and pointed up to the trees for us to shield ourselves from the impending arrival of unknown people heading our way. We scrambled up the tree camouflaging our bodies among the branches and leaves.

Excitement rush through me as the men stopped under us. Before I could think things through, I leaped down from the tree taking the men by surprised. I encircled one of my arms around my unsuspecting victim's neck covering his mouth and place my blade at his throat. I turned Jules around facing Trevor my eyes dancing with laughter.

"You miss me?"