Chapter 48

The room erupted in sounds of vicious growls coming not only from us but some of the other packs. Lucas stood his ground calmly as insults, accusations, and other foreign words were thrown at him. He locked eyes with me and my anger leapt forward my protective suit immediately swallowed me feeding off my emotions.

Celina calm down don't let him rile you up. This is what he wants. Calm your mind baby. Korin's words penetrated through my wall of hatred as I continued to scowl at Lucas.

The pounding sounds of a gavel and shouts for order brought the ripple of noise back under control. We slowly sat back down and my protective suit disappeared as I gripped onto Korin's hand to help reign in my rage.

Omelia stood up and address everyone from her seat. "Lucas Morton please take your seat. You have all heard his motion but before we discuss it, I will yield the floor to Queen Richards to speak on the charges that Lucas has brought forth."

I rose from my chair and glance down at Trevor. He nodded and spoke through our mindlink, it's our time.

I entered the center of the inner circle assessing each queen and their pack. I felt their outrage at what Lucas demanded from Searcee's and Gabriella's pack, and indecisiveness from Zhao's pack. Omelia's pack seemed neutral and of course Sasha's pack along with the Australian's pack simmered with hostility towards us. The only one not in agreeance with their pack was Ella, the Australian Queen, who ignored her brother as he whispered something to her.

"I am Queen Celina Vaser Richards, the daughter of Siria and Cyrus Richards, who were attack not once but twice and murdered at the hands of my uncle Kristoff Richards. Lucas Morton wants to know how I came in power. I killed the bastard that stole my life and murdered the most important people in it. You called him King, we called him a murderer. You say that I killed innocent wolves and royals? You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Those innocent wolves you speak of are rogues! Those rogues were vicious and butchered my people killing men, women, and children. The royals who were killed by my hands, were loyal to the traitor who stole my throne and wiped out entire packs. Innocent wolves wouldn't tear apart babies and children, the elderly, defensively women and teenagers and leave their bodies to rot. If these are the innocent wolves and royals you are talking about that were killed by hands then yes, I did it! And I will do it again and again if they come into my territory and mess with my people!"

Lucas jumps up pointing at me, "You see she admits that she killed King Kristoff and the royals!" Packs started to battle each other with insults and growls calling for me to be stripped of my title and calling us murderers.

I had enough, blood rushed through me and I let out a piercing growl. "Sit down!" The chamber fell silent some sat while others remained standing. "I will finish what I have to say. We came here to first let the council know that we are no threat. We are not interested in taking over any territory. We have our territory and that is where we will stay. The second reason we are here it's about the sacred dagger and shield that was forged to kill a queen regardless of her power."

"There's no such thing. It is a myth." Sasha tossed out.

"Is it a myth, Omelia? You are the oldest reigning queen, you tell us if the dagger and shield is a myth?"

"No it's not a myth, but no one has seen it in centuries. The dagger and shield was given to two queens and they hid it in their territory." Omelia informed the council.

"Do you know who those two queens were?" I asked.

"No it was part of the secrecy."

"But if the dagger or shield is in your land, that information would be passed down to each generation of queen?"

Lucas stood up again. "Who cares about the dagger and shield? I have made a motion and you are getting off topic."

"You would say that. I will tell the council that the shield was hidden in my territory. However the dagger is no longer hidden, Kristoff Richards had it in his possession and tried to kill me with it. I'm here to ask the council under whose territory was the dagger hidden?"

The queens looked around and I tuned into our share mindlink and all the queens were confirming they didn't have it. Ella remained quiet. "Ella would you like to say something?" I stared at her and her eyes slammed down to her phone.

Ella rose, "The dagger was hidden in my territory, but I have never seen it." She cast a sideways glance to her brother. "Luca, you knew where the dagger was hidden, I remember you discussing it mother before she died."

"Yes, but I have no idea how Kristoff got his hands on it. I demand that the dagger be return to us." Lucas demanded slamming his fist to heighten his urgency in the matter.

"That's not happening. We will keep both the dagger and the shield." I simply stated.

"I was right you are planning on taking over territory by killing other queens." Lucas hurled another accusation at me.

"I don't agree with all that Lucas has said, but he is right. You should not be in possession of both the dagger and shield." Sasha spoke out.

"It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks they are not leaving my territory. I have had two people I trust with my life hide them separately. I don't have their location nor does anyone else. Their hiding place will die with those two who hid them. I will not allow them to fall into the hands of someone who can use them against any us ever again!"

"Celina it's not up to you but the council to decide.." I interrupt the garbage that was spewing out of Sasha's mouth.

"The council? The same council that allowed Kristoff to take control of my kingdom and did nothing? The council that allowed Kristoff to mistreat and kill the people under his protection by the hundreds? I do not recognize this council!"

"Omelia! You need to do something or those visions of her lording over us will come true!" Sasha screamed.

"I'm not going to lord over anyone, Sasha! I, we just want to be left alone! That is another reason why we traveled across the ocean to come here! Everyone seems to be fascinated by my warrior wolves, so I wanted to introduce them to the council." I looked over to my high guard who had stood and backed away from the table clearing enough room for them to shift. Korin and Colin had left them and joined me in the inner circle.

"Celina! It is forbidden for us to transform into our wolves in here!" Sasha screamed as her pack rose and her high guard weapons materialized closing in rank around her.

Her warning came to late my high guard shifted causing everyone else to jump from their seats and all the high guard made protective rings around their queens and kings. My wolves leaped into the inner circle, where Trevor, Jace, Raven, and Sage position themselves around us like a barricade. Jules and Niko prowled around the circle baring their teeth as the pass each pack. The look of horror and shock were coming from Ella's and Sasha's pack, admiration was coming from my friends and Zhao's packs, and Omelia's pack remained as neutral as ever. Some of the other foreign committee members were visibly shaking at the terrifying sight of my warrior wolves.

"We are here to show you why no one is going to strip me of my title!" My lips turned up into smile.

A/N

Whaaaaatttt, you tell them Celina!!!!! Can't wait for the next update!!! Hurry up and write already. Oops forgot that's me! Promise you won't have to wait too long for the next update!

Don't forget to vote/comment.

Nicci