Chapter 24

"Celina, it's time." An angelic voice surrounded me a peaceful and serene feeling engulfed me.  "Celina, it's time."  The angelic voice repeated.  Her voice wafted to my ears with a musical lit to it. 

I slowly opened my eyes meeting the purple eyes of the moon goddess.  I wasn't laying down or standing, we seemed to be floating suspended in the air.  I felt light and airy.  I blinked a few times more making sure that I wasn't seeing things.  I found myself again on this surreal plane with the moon goddess, but somehow it felt different.

I was once again looking upon the moon goddess and her white wolf.  We were shrouded in darkness with only a beam of light gleaming down on us.   She stood away from me and again repeated "It's time."

Everything that happened with Sebastian flooded my mind.  I quickly grabbed at my side where he stuck the dagger into my side.  Of course I couldn't feel anything in this plane, but I looked down to see that my side was stained with my blood.

"Time? Am I the sacrifice? Am I dead." The moon goddess lifted her arms and for the first time the wolf that was always perched on her side rose.  It stood up slowly its bright blue eyes staring at me hungrily.  It made its way towards me prowling lowering its head but maintain its eyes on me. The look was predatory  causing me to be alarmed.  Oh my goddess this was it.  I was about to die, the wolf was about to devour me.  I desperately tried backing away from the white wolf, but I was paralyzed. 

My eyes widen in horror as the wolf bared its teeth. I watch in slow motion as the wolf crouched and leaped at me its mouth opening up to devour me.  I let out a piercing scream and then everything went black. 

"Fuck, get the pack doctor over here now!" I heard Jules voice screaming as I felt my body being jostled around.  I couldn't figure out why I felt my body jerking, but I could hear a frantic heartbeart slamming against my ear.  

I was still submerge in darkness and I knew it was only a matter of time before I died. I felt something cold on my back and heard the ripping of my clothing.

"Can you save her!"  I heard the desperation in Jules' voice.

"The dagger is in deep.  If I pull it out she can bleed to death." a female answered.  She must be one of the pack doctors. I heard more commotion explode around me.

"Save her do you hear me! Do whatever it takes!" Jules screamed.

"Jules how is Celina?" Raven asked.  He didn't reply.

"Move! Move! We another doc over here!"  I heard a frantic plea from Jace.

"Oh no!" I heard Raven gasped.  I struggled to open my eyes to see what was going on.

"Help them!" Jace pleaded. Them? Was he referring to Korin and Trevor.  They haven't rejuvenated from gunshots they received from Sebastian?

"I'm sorry, they're gone.  The silver bullet pierced their hearts." 

"Where's my son!" I heard the voice of Alpha Halder.

"I'm sorry, alpha."

"You're sorry? No! Korin wake up!" Alpha Halder's voice sounded broken and defeated. I wanted to yell and scream for Korin and Trevor to wake up.  But they died trying to protect me.  And for what?  I was about to join them in death.

More screams and sounds came from all directions.  "Celina hang in there, you need to fight. We need you!" Jules whispered in my ear.  I wanted to honor his request, but I knew my time would be over soon. My body felt on fire as I felt the wolf claw its way through my soul.  Another screamed ripped through me as my I felt my heart being sliced open.

"Somebody help her!" Jules cried. The sound of snarling and howling became deafening and blocked out all other sounds around me. 

(((( A/N ))))

Hey don't kill me! I'm just the messenger.  Hope you enjoyed.  I know its shorter than usual, but I will be updating next chapter in a day or two.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Nicci