Chapter 47

We all stood quietly as everyone digest everything I told them the about the visions. I, Korin, Colin, and my high guard were stationed away from prying eyes and ears at the top garden that was situated at the highest point of the castle nestled between two towers. Jules had ushered away a few sight seers before we all made it here. It was a beautiful sight to behold. 

 We had a three-sixty view of the surrounding area from the thick forest that encompass the castle, down to the wide waters of the Rhine River, and over to the entire view of the riverside town. This view also highlighted the architectural mastery and beauty of the castle and its well-manicured grounds. But we weren't up here to gawk at our present accommodations, we needed to figure what to do about the things the moon goddess revealed to us during the queen linking ceremony.

"Unfucking believable! We have to fight shadows now!" Jules tugging at his hair and of course being the first one to respond.

"Shadows are a symbol of unforeseen enemy, Jules."

"I know that Jace! I'm not stupid!" Jules took offense stepping up into Jace's face.

"Enough, we only have an hour before the council meeting and we need to be on the same page. Are we still going through with our plan?" Raven stepped between Jules and Jace who were growling at each other.

"The common denominator is Lucas, so we stick with our plan. We need to expose him for the traitor he is."

"I agree with Korin, but maybe we can somehow involve the queens to help expose the new threat. If we could do that then there may not be any need for more fighting. We would let the other packs handle the unknown threat." Trevor looked to me and Korin. "What do you think Celina?"

"It sounds good, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off." I doubted my new power it was one thing to use it so it doesn't affect us, but to extended to the queens? I'm not so confident.

"Celina, you can do it. You have been practicing for ever, you got this."

"Thanks Jules."

Korin grabbed my hand squeezing it and giving me added encouragement. "Alright, so we go as planned and get the help from the queens to tackle the unknown threat."

"Yes." We all said in unison to Korin's final words.

"Everyone be prepared that the queens may not be as helpful, because they will not like what we are about to do. Celina, can you handle it if that happens?"

"I think so Trevor."

"Okay, then let's go and get our seats. This should be interesting." We followed Trevor from the hightop garden and joined the others in the council chambers for the meeting.

We sat in between the South American and African packs. I, Korin, and Trevor was the only ones seated in the first row and the rest from my pack sat in the second row directly behind us. Before us was an agenda of what was going to be discussed today. The meeting was set to occur over the next few days, but welcoming us to the council was on the agenda today.

The only ones allowed into the inner sanctum of the foreign council meeting was all the queens and kings, high guards, high ranking royals from each territory, and the sitting committee members comprised of ambassadors from each territory.

The room was dominated by a circular table in the shape of a 'c' with two rows of chairs on the outside of the table. The first row of chairs were pulled up to the table and the second row of chairs behind that belonged to the high guards and the royals. The first row was dedicated to the queens, kings, captain of the high guards, and one or two royals.

The sitting committee members lived here at the castle and serve as the organizers and keeping order during the meeting. First on the agenda was Omelia welcoming us to the council.

The Italians were sitting at one of the ends of the c-shaped table. "Welcome everyone to the first day of the meetings. I would like to begin our meeting with officially welcoming Queen Celina Vaser Richards, King Korin Halder, and their pack members from the North American territory as new members of the foreign council."

There was a round of applause and 'welcomes' from around us. I smiled bowing my head to the welcoming members. Then Omelia raised her hand and stepped away from her chair moving to the middle of the circle. "The first order of business is the territory dispute along the Russian borders. Please, Sasha and Zhao come down and state your case." Omelia left the inner circle returning to her seat giving up the floor to the two queens.

We listened for about forty-five minutes as each Queen stated their claim on territory near the Russian border. After each stated their claim they returned to their seats and then the floor was open to everyone else to discuss the dispute. We remained quiet and listened to how they solved their matters. Ella seemed uninterested as her brother leaned in whispering to her. It was obvious that she was ignoring him. Gabriella listened intensely while Searcee and Omelia actively engaged in the discussion. The issue was finally tabled until tomorrow for the vote.

"Now the council recognize Lucas Morton." Omelia announce the next agenda item.

Lucas stepped into the inner circle and scanned the audience slowly. "Thank you council for allowing me time to address you. I will not be long. I'm here to open the discussion that concerns many of us. We have all met the newly installed Queen and her pack from the North American territory. But the unspoken issue is how? We have all met and dealt with their past King, Kristoff Richards. I believe that the Americans need to explain to us exactly how they came to power. It is against the laws for a King or Queen to be taken off a throne, let alone executed without the permission of this council. Also, we have all heard about the news of the new Queen's warrior wolves. They plan to try and take over more territory once they have finished ridding those subjects that goes against their regime, like the hundreds of royals that died by their hands. I make a motion that Celina Richards be stripped of her title and tried for the murder of innocent wolves, royals, and the sitting King in her territory."

A/N

Dun Dun... Did you see that coming? Okay I stayed up late to finish this chapter, hope you all like it!!!

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Nicci