Chapter 2

With a blink of an eye you were already at school. You couldn't have been any happier to get off that bus. Not only was it weird and uncomfortable, but the air felt thick and it was choking you. You walked to class alone as usual. During lunch Emily and her boyfriend walked passed you and smirked. You didn't bother to look but kept walking. 

Emily: Hey fattie! Are you gonna sit on the bus again?

-You kept on walking-

Emily: YAH! FATTIE! 

Woozi: Babe, babe. Stop calling her that. 

Emily: AIGOOOOO LOOK WHO'S TAKING HER SIDE. WHAT, DO YOU LIKE HER NOW?!

Woozi: DID I EVER SAY THAT. AISH. 

You: *Turning around* 

-Emily's face is contorted in disgust and anger-

Emily: DON'T COME ON THE BUS ANYMORE. EVERYONES MOOD WAS DOWN BECAUSE YOU APPEARED. 

Woozi: Don't listen to her. She's on her period. 

Emily: YYYYYAAAAH!! *puts Woozi in a headlock* 

-Junghan appears -

Junghan: Oh my, calm down Emily. Whats the big deal if she's on the bus? The only mood ruined was hers from your nasty attitude. 

Emily: Blah blah blah blah. Of course you'd be so nice. Jeonghan the angel.

Jeonghan: I'm just putting my opinion out there. 

Woozi: Where's everyone else?

Junghan: They're in the lunch room. 

Woozi: Emily lets go before you attack the poor girl. 

You stood there quietly watching the whole scene because you didn't want to bother them. You were actually surprised that Jeonghan said something back to Emily. Maybe all of them weren't as wroten as you thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking to the cafeteria someone walked up to you and handed you a flyer. It said, "School fundraiser!. Participate in our female and male auction to raise some money for school. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO TO CHARITY AND OUR ARTS PROGRAM". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: Thats pretty dumb. Why would you want to sell yourself. *you thought to yourself*

Emily: Why do I always run into you. Looking at your face puts me in a bad mood. Like god. Someone please take me out of my misery. I don't understand why Vernon told you to sit next to him. 

Woozi: He was probably being nice, plus the bus driver was rushing her.

Emily: ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE AGAIN..

Woozi: Please stop with the accusations.

Emily: Do you even speak fattie? Are you deaf? Can you hear? 

-All the boys appear -

Seungkwan: What's she mad about again ?

Joshua: I should've just drowned the other day.. I'm still regretting it.

Jeonghan: Emily. Leave her alone will ya

Wonwoo: *Quietly watches everything*

The8: Who is this?