Chapter 14

*AT THE WEDDING* 

"Everyone please prepare for the grand entrance from the groom and bride." Lilly's mom announces. 

"Ew. Groom and bride, gross." said Dino. 
"I don't know what's wrong with him, I think she gave him some sort of drug. " Hoshi says.

"OR WAS HE BRAINWASHED?" Dino exclaimed. 

"Shhh." Lillys mom snapped at you guys. 
"I wanna take a spoon and stab her too." Dino whispered. 
"I have a pen." Emily says. 

*WEDDING MUSIC STARTS* 
Everyone stands up and the doors open. Joshua is wheeling in Lilly on her wheelchair as they make their way down the aisle. Lilly smiling happily makes Emily want to bite her head right off. Joshua was also smiling, but everyone knew that under that smile was someone suffering. 
They reach the priest and they begin the ceremony. Lilly says her vows to Joshua, and Joshua does the same to her. 

"So Lilly, do you take Joshua to be your husband?" The priest asks.

"I do." she says. 

"Joshua, do you take Lilly to be your wife?" 

"I do." he says with a teethy smile. 

They put their wedding rings on each other. 

"Does anyone object? If not, please forever hold your peace." 

All of the sudden S.Coups stands up.

"I OBJECT." 

Dino, and Hoshi proceeds to stand up.

"SO DO I." 

Emily and the group stands up. "We all do." she says. 

"What do you guys think you're doing right now?" Joshua says turning around. 
"We think we're saving you from a huge mistake." says Woozi.
"I'm going to get married. What're you talking about. How is this a huge mistake?" he asks.

"WELL FIRST OF ALL.  IT'S HERRRRRRRR." Dino says flinging his arms towards Lilly. 

"You guys are such horrible people. I can't believe you're trying to ruin my wedding.." Lilly says sadly. 

Joshua takes her hand and holds it.

"I'm sorry baby." Joshua says to her.

"BABY?! WHAT THE F- OH MY GOD." Emily shouts.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS BEHAVE YOURSELF? This isn't how you're supposed to be acting. DID YOU FORGET MY DAUGHTER SAVED YOURS?"

"YOU TOLD ME THAT (Y/N) PUSHED HER DOWN. AND I KNOW HER, SHE WOULD NEVER. IT'S MORE LIKE YOU PUSHING HER DOWN." Emily barked back. 
Joshua intruded the conversation. "If you guys are going to act like this please get out." he said.

"Fine, before we leave let me ask you one last thing." Emily said.

"What."

"Did you really love (y/n)? Or was this all a joke to you." she asked.

All eyes were on Joshua, everyone was expecting the truth to come out of this mouth.  

He walked towards you guys and said,"What kind of question is that? Especially when it's my wedding day. Of course she means nothing to me, don't you remember? I even told her that. Weren't you guys there when I took off the bracelets? Whatever we had is gone, vanished, goodbye, never happened.The only thing that exists now is me and Lilly. We can finally have our happy ending. "