Chapter 17

Joshua grabbed Lilly's hand and slapped her back
"JOSHUA!" Lilly said holding onto her cheek.

"THAT'S ENOUGH." he says raising his voice. "I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER." 

"WHAT ABOUT THESE PICTURES. EXPLAIN THEM TO ME." she says throwing the pictures on the ground. 
Confused, Joshua picked them up and took a look. "Do you have people watching me?" he said shocked. 

"I HAD TOO. CAUSE IF I DIDN'T THEN YOU COULD'VE SLEPT WITH HER AND I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN." 

In anger you ran out of the house. 

"(Y/N)." Joshua said running towards you, leaving Lilly to cry. 

"What?" you say with tears. "Is this why you called me here? So I could get slapped by your wife?" you ask.

"Of course not!" he says. 

"You called me to meet you at the bar yesterday but you ended up getting drunk and throwing up. I had to take care of you, and then the next day I get hit by your wife? This is too much." you explain.

"I need to confess to you about something." 

"What." 

"You know how Lilly's legs are paralyzed?" 

"Yes, what about them." you say crossing your arms. 
He took one deep breath in. "They're actually fine.." 

Stunned by his confession you didn't say anything.
"She saved you during the hiking trip on purpose. She was hoping to get hurt.. thinking that I would go back with her." 

"What..?"  
"Not only that, but the reason why I acted like I did at the hospital, taking our bracelets off and everything was because of her. If I didn't then you would've gotten hurt, the only way for you to be safe was if I married her." Joshua says.

"So everything that happened was because of her?" you ask for assurance. 

"Yeah.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I can't believe I got drunk yesterday.." he says embarrassed. 

"I couldn't believe it either." you say. 

"Her mom isn't letting me go. They say because everyone at the company has met me, if I leave now, the news would spread and their company wouldn't do so well." 
"Oh, is there any other way?" you ask.

"Woozi took a picture of her standing up, I tried threatening her with it but her mom said that if I used it then she'd hurt everyone else.." 

"This is crazy. We have to get you out of that place." 

"But how." 
"To get out of this we're going to need more than two brains. How about we ask the group." you suggest.

"Good idea." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT EMILY'S HOUSE* 

Joshua and you headed over to Emily's house to seek for help. You guys also explained everything to her, from Joshua getting drunk to Lilly's slap. 

"OKAY NO ONE HOLD ME BACK. SHE SLAPPED YOU? THIS GIRL IS GONNA LEARN TODAAAAY!" Emily said heading into the kitchen. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Woozi asked. 

"I'M WITH YOU EMILY. SHE'S GOING TO LEARN." Dino said heading in to the kitchen with Emily.

"Uh.. where are you guys going?" Hoshi asked.