Chapter 11

SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE 2 CHAPTERS INSTEAD I MADE THIS SUPER LONG ONE! I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY READING IT EITHER WAYS! <3

Joshua's words made you feel safe and secure. It was what you needed at the moment, but you weren't sure if you needed him. You needed Vernon.

"You're not saying anything. I'm scared." Joshua admits. 

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure what I should say." 

"Just say yes." he says looking into your eyes. 

"What if-"

"No what if's. Let's not worry about the future. Let's just make every moment starting now special." 
Joshua said while holding onto both of your hands.

Although your brain said go to Joshua, your heart deeply wanted Vernon. You weren't sure who to listen too. 

"So how about it? Do you wanna give us a try." he asks. 

"Let's try." You listened to your brain. 

He smiled and held you in a tight hug.

"Let's take it slow. One step at a time." he says while holding you in his arms. 

"Joshua." you say 

"Hm?"

"Thanks."

He released you from his embrace. "You've said that so many times."

"I want to remind you how thankful I am for you." you tell him.

"I know. And I'm just as thankful for you."

You gave him a smile and he gave you one back in return. 

"Let's go inside." he said

You guys turned around to see everyone peeping outside the balcony. 
"CONGRATS BRO" Woozi says. 
"Why are you guys always stalking us. Wasn't today enough?" you said annoyed. 

"Stalking?" Joshua asks.

"It's a long story." Emily explains.

"WELL WHO CARES. CAUSE (Y/N) AND JOSHUA ARE DATINGGGG." says Hoshi
"She was supposed to be mine .." Dino pouted.
"Sorry buddy.." Joshua says.

"It's fine. At least it was you. If you hurt her then I'll be there to scoop her right up!" Dino threatened.

"Just be glad it wasn't that jerk Vernon." Emily said.

"True." Dino agreed.

"He's still our friend Emily. You know that right?" S.Coups said.

"Whatever. His attitude isn't so friendly anymore. That Lilly girl too. Joshua, I don't know how you EVER found her attractive. That b*tchy tone of hers makes wanna-" 
Emily was cut off in the middle of her sentence from Woozi's kiss. 

"Baby calm down." he said.

"YAH! I WASN'T DONE." she screamed.
"Aigoo. Look at you two. Let's go clean up the table." Joshua suggested.

You guys all left the balcony and went inside the house. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH VERNON AND LILLY*

"Why'd you say that?!" Vernon asked Lilly.

"Say what." Lilly asked trying to sound innocent 

"That we hooked up. WE NEVER DID." 

"YOU SUGGESTED IT AT THE BAR EARLIER. PLUS I WAS IN THE MOMENT ALRIGHT?? Seeing their f*cking couple bracelets broke me."

"SO? I KNEW IT WAS WRONG RIGHT AFTER AND I SAID LETS NOT. I HELD MYSELF TOGETHER UNLIKE YOU. YOU DON'T THINK IT BROKE ME? YOU DON'T THINK I GOT UPSET KNOWING THAT MY OWN FRIENDS HANG OUT BEHIND MY BACK. YOU DON'T THINK IT BROKE ME WHEN JOSHUA HELD HER IN HIS ARMS WHEN I WAS THE ONE WHO EVERYONE F*CKING HATED?!" Vernon snapped.