Chapter 7

Vernon backed up giving you your space to breath again. You were glad that Joshua came because you didn't like how he was acting. His actions made you want to punch him right in the face, you couldn't believe he would do something like that. Anger bubbled inside of you. 

"What're you guys doing out here?" Joshua spoke up
"Nothing, it's our business." Vernon replied firmly
"Emily said to find you guys. She didn't want to be at the club anymore, she said lets just go to her house."
You felt relieved because you couldn't handle being here any longer.
"Whatever" Vernon said walking off.
You stood frozen for a second analyzing what just happened. Emotions were running through you, sad,angry,confused. "Why am I like this? " You asked yourself.
"Are you okay?" Joshua asked snapping you out of your thoughts.
"O-Oh, I'm fine"
"He's like that, don't worry. It doesn't mean anything."
"Oh .."
"I heard everything .. he said." Joshua said

"Oh"

"Do you feel anything when you're with me ?"
Hearing what Joshua said got your palms got sweaty, and your heart started beating a bit faster. "YAAAH! LET'S GO. EVERYONES WAITING ON YOU TWO!" S.Coups screamed down the alley. "COMING!" Joshua screamed back. "Let's go"

"Where were you guys?" Emily asked
"We were getting some fresh air. It was too stuffy in there." Joshua explained
"Ah, Vernon. Where'd you go too?" Jeonghan asked
"Fresh air" Vernon said looking at Joshua

There was a moment of silence until Woozi spoke up.
"ALRIIGHHTT. Since the birthday girl wants go to her house to celebrate, we should probably obey her."
"LEGGOO!" said Dino
"Can I go too?" Lilly asked
You were hoping that Emily would say no.
"Sure."  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You went in Joshua's car, Lilly went with Vernon, and the rest went into their own cars. You and Joshua didn't say anything inside the car, it was only pure silence. Luckily the car ride wasn't that long. 

*INSIDE EMILY'S HOUSE*

Everyone gathered around the living room and sat down. Emily explained that she just wanted to hangout with her friends. The club was a bit too noisy even for her surprisingly. 

"What do you want to do?" Woozi asked.

"How about we play a game?" Emily suggested
"Game?" said Seunkwang
Hoshi gave some game options. "Truth or dare, Human knot, hide and seek."
"Are we in elementary?" S.Coups interrupted .
"You don't have to play." you said.

"She's right" Dino agreed

"I'm only gonna play since it's Emily's birthday" S.Coups said.

"Whatever" Emily said
You guys had a moment of silence to think about the gaming options until Dino spoke up.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"NOOOOO" Everyone said
"Let's just play truth or dare." Emily said
Dino became upset once everyone abandoned his idea. "Fine .."
You guys started to form a circle. You sat in between Joshua and Vernon. Vernon had Lilly on his right. Once you guys were ready DK was the first to go.
"Okay. I'm first to go. I pickkkk... Jeonghan."
Jeonghan was quite surprised by DK's decision. "What."
"Truth or Dare angel?"
Jeonghan had a quick second to think and decided on truth.

"Truth.. Let me see .. What kind of shampoo do you use." DK asked.
"What kind of question is that?"
"Your hair is pretty nice so I'm just wondering."

"You're so stupid" Jeonghan said. "I use Ryeo by the way"

Everyone started laughing at Jeonghan's answer.You guys continued to go around the circle. Next was Emily.

"Who shall be my victim ... Vernon!"

"Truth." he said without a moment to think.

"Tell us about you and Lilly."