Chapter 26

"WAKE UP! MRS.(Y/N)!" 

Someone was shaking you violently and calling your name. You fell asleep apparently, opening your eyes you were in the copy room. 

"Huh?" you said whipping the drool off your face. "WAS EVERYTHING A DREAM?" you thought to yourself.
"MRS. (Y/N)! THIS IS YOUR SECOND DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY FALLING ASLEEP?" your boss said angrily. 

You stood up in panic and fixed your clothes. "Oh, I'm so sorry. This won't happen again." you bowed in a ninety degree angle. 
"What's going on?" Brian said walking in. 

"I caught her asleep! I should report her to Mr.Park." 

Your eyes got wide. "NO PLEASE. I PROMISE THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO." 

Brian wasn't sure what was happening but he tried to get everything under control. "Mrs.Min I am sure that (y/n) was nervous about her first day of work so she didn't get enough sleep." 

You nodded pleadingly. "YES! I'M SO SORRY. PLEASE DON'T REPORT IT TO MR.PARK."you bowed again and again. 

"Mrs.Min I'm sure accidents like this have happened to you too, so please don't speak like that to her." 

Your boss was upset by how Brian was being so disrespectful to her. "There has been incidents but NOT FALLING ASLEEP ON THE JOB." 

Someone else had entered the copying room. "Aigoo! What is all this yelling?" 
"AH! MR.PARK." Mrs.Min said in a panic. "THIS GIRL FELL ASLEEP ON HER SECOND DAY OF WORK!" she tattled on you. 
"Ahh I see." he said examining you.

You put your head down in embarrassment.
"Accidents happen, please let her off this once." Brian said to Mr.Park. 

"Hmm.. if my son says so, then I guess it's okay." 

You were confused on why Mr.Park said son. "Son?" 

"Looks like she doesn't know yet." Mrs.Min sneered. 

Brian explained to you that Mr.Park was actually his dad. "The thing is that, Mr.Park is actually my dad. And he owns Fledis." 

"Ohhhh." you say trying to hid your expression. 

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you." his dad said putting his hand out.

You took it and shook his hands. "It's nice to meet you too sir. I promise something like this won't ever happen again." 

"It's okay, I fell asleep on my first day of work !" Mr.Park joked. 

"You did? My dad?" Brian said surprised 

"I have my days." he responded. "Well Mrs.Min, you can leave now. Let's just forgot today's incident ever happened." 

She stomped away angrily. 

"Well, I'll let you guys get back to work." he said leaving. 

You and Brian were left alone in the room. 

"Why did you tell me your dad was the OWNER OF FLEDIS!" you said hitting him. 

"Ow!" Brian flinched. "I was just worried you'd see me differently." 

"NOW I DO." 

"Don't, you aced that interview on your own okay? I didn't do anything." 

"Except everything. Finishing my poster, helping me survive my first day, getting me out of this situation, PLUS GETTING ME OUT ALIVE IN THE CHEMISTRY LAB!"