OFFICIAL EPILOGUE PART 1

HI GUYS! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. It's 4 in the morning but I got it up! This will be part 1 of 2 for the official epilogue. I hope everyone loves it. For the usual leave your lovely comments down below and follow me at korean.trashcan for chapter release dates and more fun things! HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVEBUGS !! 

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dino screamed jumping on top of you and Vernon making a pile of bodies. 
Feeling Dino's weight collapse onto you made you feel like a pancake. 

"GET OFF OF HER BOY!" Emily shouted trying to pry Dino off you. 

As he got off of you, you looked up and saw Joshua offering a hand with a warm smile. The smile that you haven't seen in years. 

"Hi.." Joshua said to you. 

"Hey." You said looking at him. 
Dino interrupted yours and Joshua greetings. "MY WIFES BACKKKKK. OMFG. MY WIFE. YOU LOOOK SO MATURE AND GORGEOUS. DEAR GOD MY WIFE IS SO GOOD LOOKING." 

"As you can see, he's still obsessing over you." S.Coups said emerging out of the group.

"S.Coups!" you said happily. 
He walked over to you and put you in a warm embrace. "How have you been kid?" he asked. 

"Yah, I'm not a kid anymore." you say hugging him still. 

"Uhmm.. Boyfriend here." Vernon said tapping on your shoulder. 
"UHM BYE BOYFRIEND." Dino said tapping on Vernons shoulder. 

"Ok, chill out boys. Girlfriends first." Emily said pushing S.Coups away and hugging you. "Ahh, I missed you girl. There's so many things I need to tell you." 
Hugging Emily back you felt something press onto you. Looking down you saw that Emily had a baby belly. "HEY YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" You said wide eyed. 

Woozi knew that was his cue to come over and explain. "Heyyyyy y/n." He said opening his arms. 

"Bye ." Emily said pushing his arms away. "I told you I didn't want a baby YET." she snapped at Woozi. 

"But babe. It was our honeymoon and you were so freaking gorgeous I couldn't help it." Woozi said explaining. 

"No, I said that we needed to wait a year after I finish med school. BUT NOOOOOO SOMEONE COULDN'T KEEP HIS DI-" 

"OK CHILL KIDS, CHILL." Hoshi said calming the married couple down. 

"HOSHI!" you said excited to see him. 
"Hey y/n! You look great." 

"Thanks." you said feeling flattered. "You guys have to catch me up on alottttt of things later." 

"You're right." said Wonwoo.
"Let's go to my house and we can catch up on things." said Vernon. 

"I kind of have to go back to the hotel." you explained. 

"Hospital?" Mingyu said confused. "Why not your house?"

"My dad opened a hospital in Korea and I'm one of the doctors there. After I left we sold the house I used to live in, in Korea. My grandparents moved to the states where my mom is." 

"WOAHH. MY WIFES A DOCTORS? OMMO. " Dino said jumping up and down. 

You started laughing at his reaction. "We can go back to my hotel if you guys want." 

"Is your room going to fit all of us?" The8 asked. 

"You'll find out once you get there." 

*At the hotel*

"OH MY GOD..." Hoshi said as he walked into your hotel suite. 
"I think this is bigger than my house." said Woozi. 
"My parents earned a large income and since we're making more money from the hospital we're able to afford all of these things." you said sitting on the couch.