Chapter 22

You didn't say anything and went back inside the club. 

*WITH VERNON AND KIM* 

Vernon pushed her off of him. "I have a girlfriend. Sorry." 

Kim was disappointed from his rejection. "Ah, I see." 
"I'll be leaving now.." he left her and went back inside. 

*INSIDE THE CLUB* 

You went back inside and found your table. You didn't say anything, everyone noticed your expressions. 

Jeonghan was the first to ask. "What's wrong (y/n)?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

Emily noticed that Vernon was here either. "Where did Vernon runoff to?" 

Just at the same time he came back, "I'm right here." 

"Where'd you go?" Emily asked.

"Oh, I went outside. It's stuffy in here." he explained. "(y/n) can we go home? I'm sort of tired." 

"Yeah I'm fine with that."

Joshua tried to read your expression but it was blank. You weren't sure what to do, should you ask? Should you act like you never saw it? As you guys were about to leave Joshua spoke up. 

"Why're you lying?" 
Vernon turned around. "What do you mean?" 
"I saw you kiss her." 
He was caught red handed. 
"Me and (y/n) were outside and saw you kiss her." 
You stared at Joshua in disbelief. "Joshua.." 

Everyone wasn't sure what was happening. 

"Vernon, kissing another girl?" Woozi said. 

"Are you sure it wasn't someone else?" asked Jun.

"Nope, I'm sure it was him." responded Joshua. "(y/n) was out there with me." 

Vernon looked at you. "You were?" 

"Mhm.." 

"It wasn't like that (y/n) I swear." he started to panic. 

S.Coups took the blame. "It's my fault. She asked to dance with Vernon and I told him I'd cover. I didn't know they were going to do anything like that.." 
Dino also admitted his part. "I saw them dancing but I didn't want you to get hurt.." 

You turned to Vernon and asked him a question. "Explain to me. Just tell me the truth, no lies." 

He was worried weather you would believe him or not, but either ways he still explained everything honestly. 

After hearing the full story you weren't sure how to feel.

"He did a good thing. He was just helping." Emily said. 

Woozi sided with Emily, "Yeah, he didn't do anything wrong." 
"But, Vernon you could've avoided the kiss." said S.Coups. 
"That's true." Jeonghan agreed. 
"She went in so fast that I didn't have time to react." Vernon explained. 

"Excuses?" said Wonwoo.

"I'm serious. I was shocked by everything, plus I had a bloody nose. I was losing blood so my senses disappeared." 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GUY DID THAT TO YOU THOUGH. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD'VE GONE MY SPOON OUT AND GONE ALL NINJA STYLE ON HIM." Dino said pulling his weapon out.

"Your spoon is gonna do what. That guy would've taken your spoon and beat YOU with it." Emily teased. 

"Don't have to be so mean.."