Chapter 19

"YAH. ARE YOU CRAZY? SHE BELONGS HERE. WHY WOULD SHE GO THERE? I'M NOT THERE." Vernon shouted. 

Joshua threw his ice cream on the ground. "NEITHER AM I. You can't just leave all of us!" 
"Why? What is in the states for me? Why should I leave." you ask. 
"Well I just thought you should come back. I miss you." Daniel explains. 
"Don't you think we'll miss her too?" Vernon asks annoyed.

"I miss you too Daniel, but Korea is my home right now. I'm not sure that I'll be able to leave just like that." 

"Ah, I see." Daniel says putting his head down. "I guess I'll go now. I'll talk to you later." 

"Oh. Already?" you ask.

Daniel stands up and was about to leave but he turned around to say something. "Will you at least think about it?" he asks. 

Vernon and Joshua look at you longing for, "No" to be the answer. 

"Sure.." you say. 
"Alright, bye." Daniel says waving. 
"(y/n) you won't be leaving right?" Joshua asks. 

You didn't say anything.. 

"(y/n)." Vernon says. "Don't leave us." 

"I'm going home. I'll see you guys tomorrow." suddenly you actually considered going back to the U.S

"Wait, I'll take you home." 

"No,No. I can take care of everything myself." you say getting up. 

Joshua grabbed onto your arm. "Come on (y/n). It's late so let's go." 

You take your hand and loosened his grip. "I kind of just want some alone time to think." 
"But-" 

"Joshua, let her go."

While walking home you thought of Daniel's offer to you. If you went back to the states what would be there for you? The only thing you thought of was your parents, your parents that didn't even love you. But at the same time you wanted to go and visit them again, just to see how they're doing. And to see how everyone else is doing. If you were to leave you would miss everyone, and you were sure that they would miss you too. But you really wanted to go back, you could always come back to Korea you thought to yourself. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Daniel came to your house early so he could talk to you. JUST YOU. 

"Why're you here so early?" you say opening the door. 

He takes his hands out from the back and hands you a bouquet of baby's breath. 

"What's this for?" you ask taking it from him. 

"I don't know. I just saw some pretty flowers and I wanted to buy it for you." he says. 

"Oh, thanks." you say welcoming him in. "Is there something you wanted to talk about?" 

"About last night. I'm sorry I asked you that all of the sudden." 

"Oh that. It's fine, I've been thinking about your offer." 

"And you want to go?" 

"Actually, no. I'm going to stay here. With all of my friends, but I promise I will go and visit you." you explain. 

"Why don't you want to go?" he asks.

"There are a lot of important people here to me, and I don't think I could leave them."