Chapter 3

*FLASH BACK*

You felt so happy that people were thinking you were pretty for the first time every. But someone in the audience screams out, "LOOK IT'S THAT UGLY GIRL. SHE STILL LOOKS UGLY! I'LL BID 500 DOLLARS TO GET HER PLASTIC SURGERY"

Hearing that you wanted to go back into that shell and hid. You knew that you shouldn't have payed attention to them. Because this is what you got in return.

Announcer: Alright 500 going ONCEEEE... GOING TWICEEEE...

-You started to cry-

Vernon: 2000 dollars..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Announcer: ALRIGHT 2000 ONCEEEE.. TWICEEEE .. SOLD TO THIS HANDSOME MAN 

You thought you heard wrong, but Vernon just bidded 2000 dollars on YOU. Deep down in your heart you wanted him too, but now that he has you wished he never did. You're thankful that he rescued you from that embarrassment but he didn't have to.. You were used to it . 

After the auction ended you ran outside to the abandon street near your school. 

Emily: (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! WHERE ARE YOU

Jeonghan: NO NAMEEE. WAIT NO, I KNOW YOUR NAME. (Y/N)! 

Emily: Aish.. Where'd she go. 

Woozi: I'm so confused. Where'd she go. 

Dino: MY QUEEEN WHERE ARE YOUUU.

Emily: Dino are you ok?

Dino: Dude. She's so hot. 

Emily: Okay chill out. Don't forget she has a pound of makeup on.

Dino: STILL HOT HERE.

Jun: Hm where could she have gone. 

S.Coups: Lets just leave her. She'll be fine. Didn't you see her taekwondo ninja moves?

Joshua: Bro, it's nearly 10 . You can't leave a female out alone during this time.

Dino: ESPECIALLY A GIRL LIKE HER. DUDE SHE'S HOT.

Everyone: OKAY DINO WE GET IT !

Joshua: Emily,Woozi,Vernon, and I will go across the street to look. 

Jeonghang: Dino, The8, DK, and I will go this way.

Hoshi: The rest and I will look inside the school. 

Emily: Okay . BREAK! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood leaning against the brick wall thinking why did this have to happen to you. Why out of all things did you get involved with other people's lives. This is exactly why you avoided everyone, and why everyone avoided you. 

Joshua: (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU! 

You: *Looks down the alley*

Emily: YAHHHH ! YOU BUTT!  WHY'D YOU RUN OFF?. YOU WORRIED ME POOPLESS . 

You: Sorry .. 

Woozi: As long as you're alive. 

Vernon: About earli-

You: It's fine. I know you only did that to help out the school. You don't have to do anything with me. 

*BEGINS TO RAIN*

Emily: LETS TALK ABOUT THIS AT MY HOUSE. GET IN THE CAR. 

You: I have to go home. 

Emily: No. You're staying with me at my house today alright?

You: My grandparents are waiting for me... 

Emily: Tell them you're staying with me then.