Chapter 13

"Dude why're you getting married all of the sudden?" Wonwoo asked. 
"We thought that since I'll be busy with the company, and since Lilly isn't able to walk. He should be with her full time. Also, Joshua was suppose to be my son in law years ago but we left to the states and our plans weren't carried out. Now that they're back together we can continue everything according to plan." 

"Joshua.. is this true?" you asked. 
He looked at everyone in the room and then at you. "It is.." he said. 

"No, this isn't right." Emily said. 
"What isn't right." Mrs. Lee asked. 
"Why would Joshua just get married to Lilly all of the sudden and leave (y/n) in the middle of their relationship. None of this makes ANY sense." 

"It's because he loves me again." Lilly said. "Right?" she looked at Joshua. 
He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Of course. I always loved you." 

"Joshua, have you gone crazy?" Vernon asked. 

"No. Reality just hit me." he said. 

"I'm sure he's gone mad." Dino said.

"I second that." S.Coups butted in. 
" Are you sure you want to get married? To herrrrrrr? That girrrrllll?" Dino said pointing to Lilly.
"I thought you guys would support me. I fell down the cliff for her, I sacrificed my life for her. Can't she sacrifice him for me?" 
Joshua knew loud and clear the truth but he couldn't say anything. 

"If you guys are done talking can you leave. Me and Joshua need time together." Lilly said. 

Everyone was walking out until Emily wanted to say something. 
"WAIT." 

"What now?!" Lilly's mom whined. 

"Don't you and Joshua have those couple bracelets?" Emily asked you.

"Yeah.." you said. 
"DON'T YOU NEED THE KEYS TO UNLOCK THAT?" Hoshi said.

"Yeah! On the balcony Joshua even said that until he unlocks it (y/n) can't leave his side!" The8 says. 

"Joshua, do you have the key with you?" Lilly asks Joshua.

Joshua pulls out the necklace from his neck with the key dangling from it. 

"Unlock it." Lilly says fiercely.

Joshua obeys and stands up walking towards you. He grabs your hand and holds it for a second.

"WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR." Lilly said raising her voice.

As Joshua reaches for the bracelet you could feel the tears fill the rim of your eyes. 

"Joshua.. Are you sure you want to do this?" Vernon asks giving him a look to remind him of their talk earlier. 

He hesitates for a moment.

"Who are you?" Dino says angrily walking out of the room. 

Wonwoo and Mingyu runs out with him.

"When we think you're our friend you do something out of the blue .." Jun says disappointedly trailing behind Dino. 

"Common Joshua.. Don't do it." Hoshi says. 

In a quick motion Joshua unlocks the bracelet from your wrist and let's it drop to the floor, along with your tears. Joshua fixes his expression and looks at you. It wasn't him, his eyes looked darker and colder. Not that light hazel color that you always saw. 

"Forget everything. Also don't tell anyone about what we did, and don't go around telling people that we've dated. That's all gone now. "US" never happened." he said unlocking his bracelet and throwing it to the ground.