Chapter 25

A/N: SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING! I FELL ASLEEP WRITING THE CHAPTER LAST NIGHT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EITHER WAYS! IT'S EXTRA LONG. SARANGHAEEEE <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*NEXT DAY AT WORK* 

While heading into Fledis Entertainment you ran into Brian again. 

"Good morning!" he greeted you. 

"Morning." 

"Are you ready for your second day of work?" 

"I'm a little nervous." you admit. 

"I'm always here if you need my help." 

"Thanks." you say. 

Getting out of the elevator you guys both parted your ways. You went into the little corner you had and Brian went into the more experienced side, with all of the other workers.  Your second day at work was better than the first, although you had some trouble Brian was always there to lend you a helping hand. Your boss started noticing you guys together. 

*IN THE COPYING ROOM* 

"Mrs. (y/n). Do you always need someone to help you? Can you not doing anything on your own?" she said annoyed. 

Your feelings were hurt once you heard that but you didn't show any emotions. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." you said bowing your head in a 90 degree angle. 

Brian was watching how she was treating you. "I'm fine with helping her out, so could you please not speak to her that way? Also, please let me remind you that she has only been here for a day, so let her get used to things." 

Your boss was shocked by what Brian had just said. "Excuse me? I know that your dad is the son here but there's no reason to be saying that to me. Especially because I am your senior." 
Just at that time Brian's dad walked by. "Mrs.Min, excuse me? I think that Brian is right. (y/n) has only been here for a day, having a helping hand is normal. I'm sure you had someone to help when you were new at Fledis." 

Your boss, Mrs.Sung was speechless. "Aa-Aah I'm sorry." she said apologizing to you.

"NO NO, Please don't be sorry towards me." you say feeling embarrassed. 

Mrs.Sung left right after she apologized to you. Leaving you Brian, and his dad left. 

"(y/n) this is my dad." Brian said introducing you guys together.

You shook his hand cautiously. "Hi, nice to meet you sir." you gave a ninety degree bow. 
"Please call me, Mr.Park." Brian's dad insisted. 

"Dad,  how come you're here? I thought you were on a business trip." he asked his dad. 

"I just came back yesterday, and I decided to see check up on how everything is doing here." 

"Ahh I see. Well, I'm glad you're back here." 

"I am too. It's nice to meet you (y/n), we should all go out to eat together."

"Ahh yeah. I would be glad too." you said happily. 
Brian suddenly had an idea. "How about tonight? After work." he suggested. 
Mr.Park turned to look at you. "How about it (y/n)?" 

Vernon was supposed to pick you up after work but you felt bad refusing Brian's dad. "Uhm." you said indecisively. "Suuree." 

Mr.Park and Brian smiled. "Great! After work let's go." his dad said.