Chapter 20

You broke the kiss first. "Oh my goodness.. Did I just do that." you thought to yourself. The look on your face was unreadable your eyes were wide open from shock. Your throat was dry and words refused to come out of your mouth. 

"U-u-uh.." 

Vernon pulled you in for another kiss. 

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* 

You guys looked over to see who it was, and of course everyone was watching you.  
Dino ran up to you for a hug. "(Y/N)!!!" he screamed. 

"Hey, get off my girlfriend." Vernon said. 

"Girlfriend?" you say. 
"Well, I mean. Considering what just happened. You're my girlfriend now." he explained.

"No, I don't want to be your girlfriend." 

"EXACTLYY CAUSE SHE'S MINE." Dino said holding you still. 

S.Coups got in the middle and pried Dino off of you. 

"Jealous?" Hoshi said. 
"W-WHAT? JEALOUS?" S.Coups said annoyed. 

Mingyu was enjoying what was happening. "WOAHH HE'S JEALOUS. LOOK AT HIS FACE." he said pointing at S.Coups.

"Alright, alright guys. (y/n) didn't come back to hear this." said Joshua. "Let's go get something to eat." 

"Haha, it's fine. This is why I didn't want to leave, I'd miss you guys too much." you say. 

"MORE LIKE YOU'D MISS MEEE HUH?" said Vernon. 

"I suddenly want to leave now." you say. 

Vernon clenched his chest. "Wow. That hurts.." 

"Let it hurt." you say sticking your tongue out. 

"Let's get some ice cream as a celebration for (y/n) not leaving." Joshua says. 

"LESS GOOOO." Hoshi said jumping up and down. 
"You guys go ahead. I want to take my suitcase and everything back. There's a lot of stuff." you say. "I'll meet you guys there later." 

"Okay, hurry and come." said Emily. 

Vernon offered to take you back. "I'll take you." 
"It's okay, I'll meet you there." 

He crossed his arms. "NO. I have to be a gentleman and do it." 

"I'm already the gentleman in the group so find another role." Joshua said. 

"Whatever whatever, let's go buttface." you say walking off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH YOU AND VERNON* 
On the way to your house you guys didn't talk about anything specific. But Vernon asked you why you didn't leave. 

"Why'd you change your mind all of the sudden?" He asks. 
"No reason." 

"Was it my text message." 

"Psh, no." 

"Uh huh, that's why you came back and kissed me?" 

Your cheeks were beginning to burn up thinking about the kiss earlier.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT IT."
"Why. embarrassed?" he asks. 

"Why should I be embarrassed?" you say acting confident. 

"Because it's something you'd never do." he answers.