Epilogue part 2 - Sneak Peek

*Later that night*

As soon as you walked into your hotel room Vernon was already standing in the kitchen cooking dinner.
"Hey babe, you're finally home."

You walked over to the couch and plopped down on the sofa. So many people were admitted into the hospital from all sorts of accidents.

"I'm tired."

"Eat some of this soup I cooked for you, if it doesn't taste good I'll order something." Vernon said while walking careful towards you.

"I'll eat in a bit. I think I'll shower first."

As were you were standing up Vernon grabbed your hand.

"What is it?" you said looking at him.

"Can we have sexy time today?" he said with a smirk on his face.

You yanked your hand away from his and pushed his face back. "AIGOOOOO. Tsk! I said no already."
After hearing your answer Vernons face became saddened. "Fine.. Hurry, your soup is going to get cold."

You leaned down to kiss his head, and walked to the bathroom.

In the shower you kept on contemplating if you should tell Vernon about yours and Taehyungs past relationship. It wasn't anything that big if you thought about it. You only dated for a year.. maybe 3. Ok nevermind, this is a pretty big deal. If you didn't tell Vernon then things won't get too complicated right?? But if you did tell Vernon then things would get kind of complicated. BUT THINGS GOT COMPLICATED WHEN TAEHYUNG KISSED YOU THIS MORNING ALREADY.

"AHHHHHH!" you screamed throwing a bar of soap on the floor.

Vernon was doing the dishes when he heard you scream and dropped a plate.

"Y/N?" he said walking towards the door. He didn't hear anything so he continued to approach the door. "Y/n, I'm going to coming in ok?"
You busted open the door in your towel. "Yeah?" you said leaning against the door casually.

Vernons face twisted into confusion. "Everything ok in there? You screamed and I dropped a plate from the shock." he said pointing towards the floor.
"Yeah.. everythings fine." you said with a sigh.

When adjusting your eyes away from his you noticed that Vernon's hand was bleeding. "You're bleeding!" you said running to get the first aid kit.

You pushed him towards the sofa and started to wipe away the blood from his arm and cleaned it with some antiseptic.

"Owww, that stings." Vernon said yanking his arm away from you.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him and yanked it back. "I'm a doctor, I know what I'm doing."
He couldn't help but smile at how serious and concentrated you were with what you were doing. "Will I be ok doctor?"

"Maybe, once I know if you'll stop bleeding then you'll be ok. You might need stitches though."

"Really?!" he yelped.

"No I'm kidding. It's just a cut, deep but you won't need stitches."

"God you scared me."

"I'm sorry." you said placing a minions band-aid on him. "There we go. All better?"

"Yes." Vernon answered satisfied.

While gathering back the supplies and putting it in the box you noticed that Vernon kept on staring at you.

"What is it?" you said waving your hand in front of his face to get his attention.