The Bunker Beach house

Freyas POV~

I drove up the drive way and park my bike and Molly parks her car in the drive way.

"Wow" Molly says looking up at the house. "You never said you had this."
"The shack had more furniture. So it's a 3 bed 2 bath and has a basement."

Molly's POV~

When we walked in my mouth dropped. Clean light hardwood floors,
Ocean blue walls on the living room glass sliding doors to the backyard. A kitchen connected to the living room then a bathroom down here. When we walked upstairs my eyes widened. A hallway with white walls and 4 doors for 3 rooms and a bathroom.

I walked into the room on the right and it had white walls and light grey carpeting. The room contained a queen bed with black floral sheets and white pillows with black trimming. The room also had a black dresser with a mirror on the wall. A closet in the corner of the room had glass sliding doors, and it was walk in with a shoe shelf! There was a ceiling fan as well an AC! It had a white French window behind the bed! Why didn't she tell me about the place sooner!

I walked into the room on the left which was different from the other.
It had aqua blue walls, white carpeting, the same closet I have in the corner of the room. It also had a French window behind the queen bed with white and green bed set. The wood of the bed was old like the dresser that was painted white. There where picture frames but before I could see it I was pulled out of the room by Freya.

"That's my room." She said "check out the bathroom!"

I walked into the bathroom and it had marble tile floor, light blue tile walls, a bathtub/shower with a blue shower curtain. The bathroom was gorgeous!

I walked into the third bedroom and it had two computer desks without computers. There was a safe in the corner of the room. The room had plain white walls and green curtains covering the windows. There was a door that lead to a closet.

I walked back down stairs to the living room to see the furniture, I didn't get a good look. The living room had a 60inc flat screen tv, two white couches, no food or drinks on that I'm guessing, with 2 aqua blue pillows on each side.
There was a white wooden coffee table in the center with a fuzzy Aqua blue carpet under it.

"Home sweet home."

I hope that made sense... Well that's the new house. I didn't put the basement because that will come later. Anyways I hope it's not to much. If any questions just comment!
- rainbow ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜